IBPS - CWE PO/MT-III

So here is the CWE PO/MT - III , get ready for it <smiley data-src="/emoji/smiley.png" alt="smiley" title="smiley" class="emoji" data-sigil="lazyload emoji" data-cdn="sm"></smiley>

So here is the CWE PO/MT - III , get ready for it 😃

hi to all .............i have a problem regarding eligibility criteria............i have done engineering from mumbai university............Final Year aggre : 58....whereas all 4yrs aggregate : 62.......class given in degree : Pass Class...........so am i eligible for PO exam .............and also do all banks consider all semister/yr marks while calculating aggregate for eligibility........:)

can somebody make it clear whether there is a difference in PO and MT??.. how do they differ in job profile..

Hi guys I have a doubt regarding eligibility criteria I am from pharma background I have studied computer as a subject during my graduation is it necessary for me to have a certification related to computers.please reply soon

Thanks in Advance

FCI : Rs. 500 or 1000 Now, IBPS PO : Rs. 600

Atleast 10lakh people will fill form , so 10,00,000 * 600 = Rs. 600000000 or 60 CRORES !...

These exams are starting to be just another money earning business these days. 😠😠

Withdrawing from IBPS 😟

Sincerely

Penniless :P

please help.

how bank decides on job location.
mine is central bank afo.
exam and interview location was delhi but corespondent and permanent address in application was rajasthan.... please reply and guide

hey guys lets get start prepration .... , anyone have idea about the no of vaccancy this time?

IB ACIO 750 Vacancies

https://www.onlinesubmit.in/mha/Guidelines/ACIO%20iiexe%202013%20detailed%20advt.pdf

hey puys .............i have a problem regarding eligibility criteria............i have done engineering from Pune university............Final Year aggre : 63....whereas all 4yrs aggregate : 55.......class given in degree : First class ..............am i eligible ?

Puys, I am going to join Liberty classes in ahmedabad which has every sunday class(full day)...Anyone know Is It good classes for preparation of IBPS PO?? Any help will be appreciated...And This question is not related to the publicity of any institute..Never mind..

whats with the computer literacy in IBPS eligibility criteria..what kind of certification they want..understood they want some kind of certificate..but in what.?please help..thank you..!! 😃

HI guys, i am a newbie to the Bank PO exams, can few of the veterans here at PG help me out with some of the queries that I have:
- What are the per-requisites to appear for Common Written Examination (CWE)
- Last date to fill the form
- Can work-ex ppl appear for the test?
pl help...thanks! 😃

Puys, what about the posting of a bank PO in any of the centralized banks? Can anyone easily get his home state posting ? Is it true that it is mandatory for a bank PO to work for 3 years out of his home state and rest of the time he can be posted in his home state? This is imp for me since for some reasons I need a posting in my home state badly. And this will decide whether to prepare for IBPS PO or not

Plz reply/answer

Hey Puys,Can anyone let me know best coaching centres in Bangalore for IBPS-PO exam preparations?

bhai ibps po ke liye kaun si practice book (mock paper) best hai ??

guys plz suggest good book for ENGLISH...
Is arihant publication's english book will be sufficient enough?

anyone having previous year papers ??

how many total seats (approx.) are there for PO through IBPS??

how many total seats (approx.) are there for PO through IBPS??