IBPS CWE CLERK 2013-14 INTERVIEW PREP.& DICUSSION (NLY FOR CLERK

friends,this is dedicated to students who want to get through ibps cwe clerk final interview with flying colours…so lets start our preparation with Spartian spirt of fighting and indian spirt of chuck de fatte n youngistan avz of fod k aaege int…

friends,this is dedicated to students who want to get through ibps cwe clerk final interview with flying colours...so lets start our preparation with Spartian spirt of fighting and indian spirt of chuck de fatte n youngistan avz of fod k aaege interview me...all d best to all n keep hardworking...takecare👍👍👍👍

what are the things RBI cover under Monetary and credit policy?

what do you mean by misselling?
who fix interst on saving a/c?
types of a/c one can open in bank?

all d best to you all..may god fill ur mouth with every answer asked by interviewer...

anyone from Pune?

Guys, I am having IBPS CWE Clerk 3 Interview this Week. But I don't have my Application Form. Is there some way I can get it now from IBPS website ? If I cannot furnish it during my Interview.will it be cancelled? 😞 😞

what do you mean by card skimming?

what should 1 do when he/she is offered snacks?how he can politely say "no"?any idea?

puys suppose we do not know to read and write the local language but speak will they reduce marks fr interview or eliminate us?

i have confusion pnb is largest bank at present or sbi?

and if sum1 ask oldest bank then answer is allahabad bank?

also presidency bank is formed from imperial bank which is now cld sbi,after merging bank of calculta,bnk of madras and bank of bombay...plz correct me if i am wrong.

WHAT IS CAD?

current CAD%?
WHAT MEASURES RBI TAKES TO INCREASE VALUE OF RUPEE?

IBPS PO-II aspirants turn to Rahul Gandhi for appointment orders !!!!!!!!!

A large number of candidates who had applied for probationary officer and management trainee vacancies in banks but did not get jobs despite clearing both the written test and interview have been sitting on a hunger strike near Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi's residence for the past four days seeking his intervention in the matter.The protesters, who have come together under the banner of IBPS Rank Holders Forum as they had appeared for the recruitment process of IBPS-PO/MT-2 (Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection- Probationary Officer/Management Trainee-2), have pointed out that IBPS, an autonomous body authorised by Indian Banks Association, had received mandate from 19 public sector banks to conduct written examination and interview for probationary officer (PO) / management trainee (MT).However, despite clearing the tests, nearly 18,000 of the 48,000 candidates who were selected have not been able to secure their jobs. Their pleas for immediate recruitment, they insist, have not been heard either at the level of administration of IBPS, participant bank or the Union Ministry concerned.The selected candidates are on a hunger strike for the past 4 daysThey seek extension of merit list which expires by March 2014

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey friends

plz answer my ques.

all income sources of RBI?

Is cts is applied or is it still pending?

fullform of CBLO?

do you have any idea of FLOATING RATE BOND?

SBI LOWERS RETAIL DEPOSIT RATE BY UPTO 50 BASIS POINT...WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?WHAT IS RETAIL DEPOSIT RATE?

Price of a certain commodity increases when Supply😛 😁 ‚Ź €š

Price of a certain commodity increases when Supply is less than the Demand. Similarly, for dollar, to decrease the value of dollar with respect to Indian rupee, i.e. increase the value of rupee, the RBI increases the amount of dollar that circulates in the economy. By buying bonds, it gives dollars to the people who need the dollars by giving out the stock it has with itself as Forex Reserves. Hope am clear now. Do let me know if there is still any doubt. Yeh mera favorite topic hai from economics. 😛 😁

friends all

@HAKUNAMATATAAAA

@Sapinisha @sonu90 @deepak99 @sameer1227 @ashmash @desporonick ...best answer when they ask u are biomedical engineer how will you use your technical skill in bank?any idea wht ques.they can ask related to my branch it is sumwht similar to electonics n instrumentation...

fiends yeh CTS k kya funda hai? koi samjha do yar.. yeh hr bank mai implement ho gaya hai kya? aur agar hua hai toh banks ne ab tk new check books issue kyu nai kie?? mujhe toh nai mile 😛

Hello guys !!!!!! Completed My IBPS clerks-III interview yesterday !!!!!!!

Experience was good 😃 😃 :)

Total in telugu language 😃 😃 😃

Wrote an essay about internet(Antharjaalam-oka maayajaalam 😁 😁 😁 )........

Answered almost all questions except about rivers flowing from north to south and from east to west 😞 :( :(

They asked about my Btech,Computer science a lot......Answered ........ about microsoft,infosys...answered !!!!!!

Asked about RRBs and PSUs differences .......answered !!!!!!

About personal details !!!!!!!!

Thats it........Finally told all the best man !!!!!!!! Thank you for your interview !!!!!!!

Very happy now 😃 😃 😃 Great relief after interview !!!!!!!

ganda interview-ek sacci murkh katha:

frmds i have written dis long detail essay jzt to made u realize dnt stick on mistakes,i did this,ot stick in my frst mistake and got nervous in complt interview.though i have faced interview before n got selected everytime but this was....embarrasedembarrasedembarrasedembarrasedembarrasedembarrasedembarrasedits alwz frst tym

my interview got over n frnds for me it was worst prt of my lyf...i never felt ashamed of myself..i was literally crying after coming outside n sadma lg gya hai muz,nly i knw dil p kitni churiya chali hai

i was in frst panel n was last candidateembarrasedembarrasedembarrasedembarrasedi am in ill health n left home without eating anything at 11.20 to reach ahmdbd as i am living in gandhinagar..there i came to know i was last candidate for interview in my panel(1st)..i thoda dusro se gyan bat k khush hone lgi(kyuki unse jyda muz ata tha mre concepts jyda clear the😁 i knew 99% things)..verifictn me unhne mri degree me mra passing yr dkha nhi or mri degree issue date p ques.bna(passing yr-'11 n issue yr-'14;'coz i applied dis yr) n muz half hour eder udar k documents mange i prstnd everythng...it all seemed settled then suddenly 1 of them tld me beta agr tumhri degree of passing yr mention hota to itni prblm nhi hoti.....😠😠 omg!sir mention to hai...kaha?are sir ye dkhye...beta sorry aajtak humne dkha nhi degree p passing yr mention hota hai,n iwas shocked by his dis statement....

i was happily revising my ca,ga,ba n waiting for my turn fir body kehne lgi beta humhe glucose chaiye as i am in ill health for past 1month-typhoid n came without eating anything...tea biscuit khaya or tym katane lgi my turn came on 6:15pm upto that tym my mind had stopped working n i was completely blank kch pta nhi chal rha tha aas-paas kya chal rha hai...

interview panel 3m,1f

after entering me-good eveng mam,gud aftrnoon to all of u sirembarrasedembarrasedembarrasedembarrased

i realized my mistake n said sorry

m2-so tell me about urslf

me gathered all confidence n started-sir my name is....i was orn n brought up in...i did my...then suddenly i god swear dnt knw i started stammering...again sory sir n befuko typ bol dala sorry sir m getting nervous...they tried to make me comfortable,i said now i am okay sir thanks for making me comfortable..f1-so supriya u dont knw gujrati

me-mam i not fluent but yes i can read n write

m3-okay so read

me-read 2main headlines not fluently but not below average,then ask me to xplain i xplained them-its abt onion price n FII

m3-very gud

m3-so do u read gujrati ppr?

me-yes sir m reading e-ppr,navgujrat samay

m1-so tell me its headline

me tld in englsh

m4-in gujr.

me-tuti futi me bol diya

m4-mnz yes u can learn,altoghter-vry gud

m1-so sup.ur frm biomedical tell me what is biomedical waste?

me-tld him but he was nt satisfied actually me itna nervous ho chuki thi ki muz kch b answer suj nhi rha tha..

m2-what is sleeping partner?

m3-sir sleeping partner?😲😲😲

m4-yes sleeping partner

me-guessing sir in joint a/c...sorry sir i have no idea.

f1-what is blank endorsement?

me-sorry mam

m3-what is crossed cheque?

me-answered

m2-wht u want to be bank y v shud hire u?

me-sir as far as i know banking face a serious prblm on delay service providing so i am gud in tym management,i am adaptable.i love interacting wth ppl...

m4-wht is difference btwn cash n encashed

me-tld

m4-vry gud

m1-ur expectation

sir rght now i want to become clerk n want to give JAIIb n caiib exam n want to see myself as cmd of a bank after 15-20 yr

m3-i like ur aspiration

me-thank u

m2-so tell me what to think abt rural poverty(i think he want to make me answer on nabard or rrb)

but me the dumbest started to lecture wth full josh on politics prsnt indian scenario etc.n said gvrnt shud stop prefering urban n shud also luk after rural area..😠😠😠😠😠ngtv answer

m2-okay supriya thank you

me-thank you sir nice day to all of u....

I JZT HATE MYSLF FOR ACTING SO DUMB,dumber n dumbest i knew all answers xcpt sleeping partner n i cud have done a far better...m not happy wth my interview wht r ur views guys my score is 113 cutoff 66,will they pass me...mra itna dimag khrb hua hai jiski koi hadd nhi hai sbka interview acha jta hai:

mine was...