IBPS CLERK V (VIJAYA BANK)

Congratulations to All the Candidates selected in VIJAYA BANK as CLERK.

Those who have got VIJAYA BANK can join this thread.

Hi frnds. All Clerk V selected candidates in VIJAYA BANK join in this thread and discuss.

Documents Required ????

any one from andhra pradesh

Anyone from Uttarakhand??

what kind of bank is it??

Are you people really happy that u got selected in vijaya bank???

guys be happy someone was telling tht if u get posted to some remote location u wont have much of a work to do in vijaya bank so at least its better that way lol

Happy to see if anyone here from Delhi region..I knw only 55 lucky student on that list ..Anyone??

Any one from up selected in vijaya bank

is there any  financial bond in clercical cadre also?how many years compulsory to serve if got selected in vijya bank clerk

I got allotment in vijaya bank.but my score is just 0.5 marks above the cutoff score.Is there any possibility of eliminating me based on my mark?will they appoint all who got allotment now?

documents required i) Proof Date of Birth Certificate: High School / Intermediate certificate with DOB or Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities. ii) Proof of Caste Certificates (if applicable): For SC/ST/OBC Category candidates, their caste name as mentioned in the certificate should tally letter by letter with Central Government list / Notification. Also the caste certificate should be in Central Government Format. iii) Educational Certificates: Following are the educational certificates that would be needed at the time of joining the bank. Mark sheet and Pass Certificate of Class X. Mark sheet and Pass Certificate of Class XII. Mark sheet of all semesters / years & Degree of Graduation. Note: The candidates who have passed in 2014 & 2015, and are not issued original degree, they have to produce a recently issued Provisional Certificate. And they have to give an undertaking to submit the degree within a span of a certain time period, failing which their allotment will be cancelled. iv) Proof of your name and Permanent Address and Identity Proof like – Pan Card, Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, and Passport. Note: If your residential address has been changed, then you have to submit a letter from a recognized public authority or public servant verifying your identity and residence. v) Print out of Online Application form submitted for CWE PO/MT – V recruitment process. Note: If by mistake you have entered wrong Name or Date of Birth or there is a mismatch of any detail in the application form, then you have to make an Affidavit, which will state the correct details of yours, and is attested by Notary or Oath Commissioner. You have to produce Original Copies of all these documents.

how many days of  leave can we take during probation period and is it easily available ??  

what will be the inhand salary of clerk?

Where will be the training for Tamilnadu people? 

anyone from madhya pradesh or chhattisgarh got selected in vijaya bank????

Anyone trying to learn telugu ? tell a good source

I am from Punjab and selected in Vijaya bank as clerk is there any one from Punjab here?

Any group of clerks ?