IBA Bangalore 2011-2013

Hii Folks Noticed that there is no thread for IBA Bangalore 2011-2013 aspirants…so here it goes… All The Views And Relative Information are appreciated and welcome . Seniors please do join this thread to help the aspirants , so…

Hii Folks
Noticed that there is no thread for IBA Bangalore 2011-2013 aspirants....so here it goes.............
All The Views And Relative Information are appreciated and welcome . Seniors please do join this thread to help the aspirants , so that we have a clear view about the college .

Hii Folks
Noticed that there is no thread for IBA Bangalore 2011-2013 aspirants....so here it goes.............
All The Views And Relative Information are appreciated and welcome . Seniors please do join this thread to help the aspirants , so that we have a clear view about the college .

hey hows the insti. placements.. which programs do they offer,in which year we are supposed to select specialization?? i have received admission letter.
Hii Folks

hai piew......
i got call from iba and alliance can u please tell me ur option?
rggaurav Says
hey hows the insti. placements.. which programs do they offer,in which year we are supposed to select specialization?? i have received admission letter.

and can u tell me minimum package in iba?

i got selected for 2011-13 batch please provide
me the date of commencement of the college as this year it might be
late

thanks
rahul bajaj

late

thanks
rahul bajaj

for which campus you are selected ?? are u goin to visite the campus?? any other information which you would like to share..?? as per my information banglore is good for marketing & sales..avg-4.5.. college carri.. is v.heavy no sundays..etc..
late

thanks
rahul bajaj

for which campus your selected ?? are u goin to visite the campus?? any other information which you would like to share..?? as per my information banglore is good for marketing & sales..avg-4.5.. college carri.. is v.heavy no sundays..etc..

i had selected for banglore campus ....when will the college commence

hai ......

hai ......

hai ......

please give me reply............