IB ACIO 2013 Recruitment

Intelligence Bureau ACIO -Executive (750 Vacancies) Discussions

Will their be static portion in GK>>>????

😐

What is the tentative date of the examination?

There is some problem I am facing while uploading my photo and signature. Run Time error.How would this resort?

IB ACIO Grade II(Exe) 23rd Sept 2012 Paper Along With Detailed Answer Keys

Link :

mg 👍 🍻

Can anyone here elaborate on the job profile plz.

Good thing about this post is there is lot of money besides its basic of 9300 ....... but the only problem is where to hide it

tell me exam date pls

not able to upload photo n signature.. what to do??

guys 😐 plz send me the link of previous papers of acio............

how competitive is this exam???

How and where to begin preparing for it?

There is no mention of the exam date and venue ,I happen to get only the registration number, would it be intimidated after sometime i.e after some shortlisting?

hello frnds
frnds i want to prepare ofr this exam but to be honest i dont know from where to start...please guide me from where to start and wht to study

Job Profiles in IB Intelligence Bureau

(IB)India's Central Intelligence Bureau (IB) is reputed to be the oldest intelligence agency in the world. In the past it was tasked with all intelligence targeting but in recent times it has focused on internal security.

The IB is officially under the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), but in practice the Director IB (DIB) is a member of the Joint Intelligence Committee (JIC) and Steering Committee and has the authority to brief the Prime Minister should the need arise, but intelligence inputs (at least in theory) go through the regular channels in the MHA to the JIC.

The collection mechanisms of the IB vary depending on the region, but the IB operates both at the state level and the national level. The bulk of the intelligence collection is carried out by `Grade II' employees of the IB, i.e. in increasing order of seniority; the Security Assistants (Constable), the Junior Intelligence Officers (Head Constable), the Asst. (Central) Intelligence Officer (Sub-Inspector), Deputy Central Intelligence Officers (Inspector), and Joint Central Intelligence Officers (Superintendent of Police).

The `Class I'(gazette) officers carry out coordination and higher-level management the IB. These officers are (again in increasing order of seniority) Asst. Director, the Deputy Director, Joint Director, Addl. Director, Special Director or Special Secretary and finally the Director IB. Grade II officers are in part direct recruitment and officer deputed from state police forces, but Class I officers are mostly deputed from state services.At the state level all IB officers are part of the State Special Bureau report to a Central Intelligence Officer (the intelligence advisor to the Governor).

The IB maintains a large number of field units and headquarters (which are under the control of Joint or Deputy Directors). It is through these offices and the intricate process of deputation that a very `organic' linkage between the state police agencies and the IB is maintained. In addition to these at the national level the IB has several units (in some cases Subsidiary Intelligence Bureaus) to keep track of issues like terrorism, counter-intelligence, VIP security and threat assessment, and sensitive areas (i.e. J&K;, North East Region (NER) etc...).

can anybody post previous years que papers..???

@dimpple

can anybody post previous years que papers..???

Attached file...

what is the job profile?i mean what does an acio do?what are his duties and responsibilities?

and the pay scale -->

Rs. 9300-34800 plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200 (PB-2) (Plusadmissible Central Government allowances).

can anybody explain this pay scale,what is the monthly salary?acc. to adv. it 9300-34800 ,its a huge gap.

1.joing in batches of 120 .so depending on the batch size ur turn might come after a year..mine came on 14th januray for the batch of 2011.
2. bond amt is 60000 rs only. and yes bond is 5 years.
3. training is completely residential ..2 months in shivpuri and than in delhi and than mountaineering somewhere in UK (dont get ur hopes up its uttarakhand) however it might happen to be 3 months too if they added something or if delhi doesnt have enough space.
4.mobile phone with camra or bluetooth will not be allowed inside “madhavrao sindhiya palace” i.e. ur traing facility.
5. salary will not be paid for atleast 2 months.
6.no laptops or other wifi devices are permitted inside.
7. no family members permitted inside.
8.after training 4 year posting in either J&K; or northeast.
9 if u r in northeast u can take ur family there but if u get J&K; no family residence permitted there
10. mostly quarters allotted in police line
11. u must not tell anyone that u work in IB
12. u might get posted in naxalite area depending on ur language skills.
13. in 8 years u will be promoted to acio -1
14. after that in 7 years u will be in the grade of DCIO however vacancies are low so u will not get the post but ur salary will be equivalent to his.
15. its a tough job. rewards are 0 ,recognition is 0 but if u really want to serve the nation and have a tendency to know dirty little secrets of what is supposed to be the underbelly of India “that is bharat” and u like being alone ..than gentleman u have ur dream job.

most importantly …people who are concerned abt NOC and other things ..there is one simple rule in IB or in any other intelligence services..if u are a good worker …they will never let u go..if u r a kamchor central gov employee u will be gone in a second.
and anybody who thinks they will get ample time to study further …”dream on--as posted by joinee in 2011.