I2MBA @ SIBM, Pune

This thread is for discussing progression happening w.r.t I2MBA of SIBM, Pune. Cheers to people who have been shortlisted. Hope the deserved make it on top. All the best people

This thread is for discussing progression happening w.r.t I2MBA of SIBM, Pune. Cheers to people who have been shortlisted. Hope the deserved make it on top. All the best people

Planning to attend the Personal Interaction session?

Anybody travelling from NCR to Pune?

Hey all!
Has anybody received the mail or any other information?

😃

Please help me with the following queries :

Fees of this course ?
Will this be there first batch ?
What sort of companies will be looking for such course student ?

Let's discuss guys, what sort of background they would prefer for 20 out of 244 ?

Share your opinion...cheers!

Whether Nirmala Sitharaman should favour or deny FDI in multibrand retail ?

What's ur opinion guys ?? Justify pls.

I have more than three years of experience in IT. I talked to couple of friends of mine who did their MBA from Symbiosis (SIIB & SCMHRD). As per their argument, any new program may not find its takers in the corporate market looking at the current scenario. Again, corporate may not be adapted with this course. I'm ted confused now. Your take on this, puys?

Anyone from baroda or gujarat ... coming for interview ???

any 1 travelling from mumbai?

I got an admit all of a sudden from siom for their MBA in operations management. 👼 Should I consider the admit and make a move or wait for i2mba results to pop up??😠 Please post your valuable suggestions..

anyone from Hyderabd ???

We have a Whatsapp group up and running. To join it, PM me your number.

Quoting the SIBM Pune website

Placement Opportunities

SIBM Pune has always been known for its strong placement record. And with most corporates and other organisations today looking for candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset and skillset, successful I2MBA students are expected to have an edge over others.

What do you folks make of this? Let me know what you think.

P.S. : I swear I won't go Arnab Goswami on you.

We should perhaps move this discussion to the Whatsapp group. That way, it remains in our pockets all the time. :)

Hi,Let us discuss our PI Experiences here... 😃

we were asked to carry 2 passport size photographs + acad and achievement certificates. were the achievement certificates viewed by d interviewers ???

and d photographs ????

Congratulation to all the guys selected. 😃

to the rest of us: life goes on.. Cheers!

Congratulations to the converts. New program, hoping for the best.

To whoever created this thread, kindly edit the name - It's "SIBM Pune", not SIBM, Pune. Never go wrong with our brand name 😃

Batch of 2014, SIBM Pune.