I required advise from you experts please help

Hi, I’m Sai Prasanth; a commerce background person having completed MBA specialized in Finance from IBS-Hyd. I initially got placed in ICICI Lombard, and was intimated that I will be in finance/underwriting role. But after that my life has totally…

Hi, I'm Sai Prasanth; a commerce background person having completed MBA specialized in Finance from IBS-Hyd. I initially got placed in ICICI Lombard, and was intimated that I will be in finance/underwriting role. But after that my life has totally changed. I was put in sales for bancassurance.

I badly wanted to change my role, career into a finance related one, but people are not accepting me into any finance profile because of sales exprience. I'm not against sales but the truth is that I dont have the mindset to do it.

I have also planed to do my cfa level 1. will cfa level 1 at least make people to have a look at my profile? or I should do something else? I wanted advice from you to guide through my path and help me in getting a finance related profile

pursuing mba in power management from university of petroleum and energy studies will be fruitful or not? n what are your suggestions about UPES, dehradun?