I Need Some Serious Advice ,plz

Hi Guys, First Of All Thanks 4 Having Patience To Read This.actually I Finished 12th This Year And Joined Wlc( Wigan And Leigh ) College, Its A Uk Based College , Funded By Uk Govt .i Am Doing 4 Years Pgdbm(ib) Here And I Will Be Moving To Uk…

Hi Guys,

First Of All Thanks 4 Having Patience To Read This.actually I Finished 12th This Year And Joined Wlc( Wigan And Leigh ) College, Its A Uk Based College , Funded By Uk Govt .i Am Doing 4 Years Pgdbm(ib) Here And I Will Be Moving To Uk The Last Year . After Joining I Have Realised Tat Pgdbm Is Mba Itself,its Totally Confusing , Can U Explain And Suggest Wat Can I Do After Completing This Course, Plz And Planning To Do Bba In Icfai

Hi Guys,

First Of All Thanks 4 Having Patience To Read This.actually I Finished 12th This Year And Joined Wlc( Wigan And Leigh ) College, Its A Uk Based College , Funded By Uk Govt .i Am Doing 4 Years Pgdbm(ib) Here And I Will Be Moving To Uk The Last Year . After Joining I Have Realised Tat Pgdbm Is Mba Itself,its Totally Confusing , Can U Explain And Suggest Wat Can I Do After Completing This Course, Plz And Planning To Do Bba In Icfai

what do u mean by "Wat Can I Do After Completing This Course"?? i can understand u must be pretty confused about ur future path, but u need to decide for yourself what u wanna do in the future. or at least come up with some idea abt what u wanna do and THEN seek advice to streamline ur options. u cant really get much help or attention with vague posts like these.

well, you should have researched a bit before joining this whatever college.PGDBM is indeed the same as an MBA. Deemed univs call it an MBA while autonomous intitutions call it a PGDBM, either way, it`s the same thing. and why would u want to do a bba AFTER completing a PGDBM?? PGDBM is a higher degree than a BBA. dude u need to find out more abt what u`re doing. i think u`re doing an integrated management course which combines an undergrad and masters business program.

(i have a strong feeling this thread hasnt been visited by our mods yet :))