I need help from you Guys || Serious Help

Hello PG, I am Nikhil & yes this post many sound desperate, please bear with me. I am looking forward to decide what’s best for me so seeking out your help. If this thread is in wrong forum , please DO NOT DELETE IT , move it to right pl…

Hello PG,

I am Nikhil & yes this post many sound desperate, please bear with me.

I am looking forward to decide what's best for me so seeking out your help. If this thread is in wrong forum , please DO NOT DELETE IT , move it to right place i will search it myself.

Onto my situation guys,

I had the following profile till now :

Class 10th = 80%.
12th = 76%.
B. Tech ( Electical & Electronics ) = 73%.

Work Experience :
3 Months with a Telecom company.
10 months with Infosys tech.
After this I am into my own company business for Internet Marketing & Web designing since April 2009.
So in all i think i am having 2 years of work-ex as of today.

I am having a doubt of where to go for the MBA.
I am preparing for CAT & its the only thing i know as of now.

I had filed applications for MBA in UK for these schools :
Coventry, Middlesex, Greenwich, D Montfort == Conditional offers
Just got the WEBSTER gradute school offer.

but after advices from the forum members and other reviews i decided not to go for any of them.
So, i am back again for ground zero.

I am willing to do whatever gurus suggest here.
Willing to take GMAT,CAT.
But i do not want to ruin my work-ex by taking admission in CAT college & running for placements with the freshers cause I know i will get around 90% to get into a decent college.

Please suggest me which path i can take from now.
I am willing for ISB , do not know if my profile matches.
Secondly, my business will flourish in USA so its a good option.

Any help or criticism from anyone will be helpful & highly appreciated.
pLEASE bASH mE lIKE a sChool kId.

Thanks PG.
Regards

CAT Colleges have some experience people. for instance IIMA has 60% people with work ex IIM A admits 40% students without work experience | MBAUniverse.com

if u wish to pursue MBA in ISB then try to get a 700+ in gmat. then it all depends on how u potray urself in the apps :)

based on ur gmat score and post mba aspirations u can decide which US school to apply ..

BTW why do u feel ur business will flourish in US??

Hello PG,

I am Nikhil & yes this post many sound desperate, please bear with me.

I am looking forward to decide what's best for me so seeking out your help. If this thread is in wrong forum , please DO NOT DELETE IT , move it to right place i will search it myself.

Onto my situation guys,

I had the following profile till now :

Class 10th = 80%.
12th = 76%.
B. Tech ( Electical & Electronics ) = 73%.

Work Experience :
3 Months with a Telecom company.
10 months with Infosys tech.
After this I am into my own company business for Internet Marketing & Web designing since April 2009.
So in all i think i am having 2 years of work-ex as of today.

I am having a doubt of where to go for the MBA.
I am preparing for CAT & its the only thing i know as of now.

I had filed applications for MBA in UK for these schools :
Coventry, Middlesex, Greenwich, D Montfort == Conditional offers
Just got the WEBSTER gradute school offer.

but after advices from the forum members and other reviews i decided not to go for any of them.
So, i am back again for ground zero.

I am willing to do whatever gurus suggest here.
Willing to take GMAT,CAT.
But i do not want to ruin my work-ex by taking admission in CAT college & running for placements with the freshers cause I know i will get around 90% to get into a decent college.

Please suggest me which path i can take from now.
I am willing for ISB , do not know if my profile matches.
Secondly, my business will flourish in USA so its a good option.

Any help or criticism from anyone will be helpful & highly appreciated.
pLEASE bASH mE lIKE a sChool kId.

Thanks PG.
Regards

Hi nikh880

From your post, it is very clear that you are desperate to do an MBA but dont know million dollar question "Why".Please introspect and decide. After you do it, the best thing is to map your "Why" with what B-schools offer. You will make your life easier for yourself then.

CAT Colleges have some experience people. for instance IIMA has 60% people with work ex IIM A admits 40% students without work experience | MBAUniverse.com

if u wish to pursue MBA in ISB then try to get a 700+ in gmat. then it all depends on how u potray urself in the apps :)

based on ur gmat score and post mba aspirations u can decide which US school to apply ..

BTW why do u feel ur business will flourish in US??

Hi nikh880

From your post, it is very clear that you are desperate to do an MBA but dont know million dollar question "Why".Please introspect and decide. After you do it, the best thing is to map your "Why" with what B-schools offer. You will make your life easier for yourself then.

Hey Guys,

Thanks for putting in ur effort to open my eyes.

I am into Internet Marketing, Web Designing, Social Media promotions & other web related work which is the best if done from USA as we get the highest rates and good clients from there.
So, my business belongs to USA.

Anyways, onto MBA.
The million dollar question WHY :

I am an entrepreneur, i started this business with a capital of 1lakh rupee with 2 guys around me & today in 10 months , this business generates capital of 5000-8000 USD each month that pays the salary of 12 guys under me.
I want to get deep in business and learn more ways to handle & explore this.
But for this , i need some good business education from a reputable b-school with which i am able to handle my business & continue to expand it with my new overseas clients that i am interacting with.

The only education for this is MBA which will equip me with this knowledge.

I have done my own business and have the work experience from companies like Infosys, i do not want to waist this 2+ yrs of experience on any B-SCHOOL . I want some reputable school on my acads.
IIM's are difficult for me, ISB seems to be the best bet.

I am also willing for USA colleges.

I am going in for GMAT, i read the structure and basic things, will go for the OG2012 & take 60 days of study before giving GMAT in OCT end.

Can anyone here help me with what i am doing is right or wrong & please guide me HOW TO APPLY FOR ISB THE BEST WAY..??

Need your help guys.
Appreciated.
:p

Hi nikh880

First of all, my appreciation for your clarity on "Why MBA?" It is perfectly OK. I think ISB is one of the colleges that may suit your requirement. They have a program ELP( you may refer their website for details)Which intake are you planning for? ISB cycle 1 deadline is already over. Cycle 2 deadline is Nov 30.