i'm starting up and i need your help!!

The idea is to solve the problems faced by students like you while applying to colleges. A big pain point is the forms themselves. So to begin with Im creating a product which can help any college take their form filling online including payment…

The idea is to solve the problems faced by students like you while applying to colleges. A big pain point is the forms themselves. So to begin with Im creating a product which can help any college take their form filling online including payment.

The product will also take care of -

1. Manual data entry by colleges
2. Communication with students at every stage of the process. automated SMS/emails
3 process interviews/GDS/written tests etc.

For students

1. A profile once created can be used to apply to multiple colleges :)use Facebook if you want.
2 apply sitting in one place.

I plan to charge students a nominal convenience fee for this service.

Questions for students -

1. Do you goto a college website to download admission forms today? If no how do you do it?

2. Do you have any problems in choosing the right college? I mean not enough info about the right college for you. I'm guessing with players like shiksha and this forum this problem is non existent.

3. will you pay 20 rs extra for every college you apply to thru this product?

I want YOUR feedback on this product. How can I improve the offering? More features I can add etc.

or if there is a service which you use today please let me know.

Also please mention some other problems you have faced while applying to colleges.

please provide your valuable feedback

Thanks

I did my MBA in International Business from Sikkim Manipal University. I want to land a job in SCM or EXIM . Please let me know how to proceed. I don't have experience in these fields. I have 7 years of experience in International sales and marketing. Please let me know good institutes both external and regular for getting a job in EXIM/SCM. Please help me guys , what should I do. I submit the resume but I get a reply that I don't have relevant experience. Please let me know which institutes are in demand? How should I proceed. I live in Ahmedabad. I am willing to do anything and spend money earned by my bpo job- if that is what I have to do. I dont want to do a BPO job for my life guys. I am getting frustrated. Please show me the way.

hai frnds,

this is suren

in MAT i scored 657.5 and 85.88 percentile...suggest me some best b school with good placement records.....

Hi this is not something new. I dont think filling up forms and applying for admissions is a pain. After all we are doing it to study and pains are natural. What say folks?

I got 53.08 percentile in CAT2013 and 44.12 percentile in XAT2014. I wanna know about the bschools for which i could apply.( B.E - 75.32%,12th - 81.60 % & 10th - 86.50 %)

how is

Xavier Institute of Management Jabalpur (XIMJ) ?

is it worth to take admission in rural management there?

plz help

i also wanna know about future in rural management?

Is MBA rural management after mechanical ENGINEERING a good option ?