I'm so confused - which of these options should I choose?

Which one will be better for me at this age of 36? I am 36 yrs old single man from Calcutta ,India.I am BSc (PCM) and MBA(Marketing) from Sikkim Manipal Univ. I didn’t got any good placements after doing this distance MBA from this university…

Which one will be better for me at this age of 36?

I am 36 yrs old single man from Calcutta ,India.I am BSc (PCM) and MBA(Marketing) from Sikkim Manipal Univ. I didn't got any good placements after doing this distance MBA from this university but my BSc is in regular from Calcutta University and i passed in 1998.

Presently I was pursuing a CCNA course with the hope that I can get a job in Networking & I also completed CCENT(ICND1) but now I loose my concentration as I am really demotivated and getting distracted by age issues and other problems in my life like my loneliness ,having no friends ,my unmarried single status etc and all my peers are well-off.

So I'm really struggling hard to complete the ICND2 and CCNA. In the meantime I requested my sister for a job in my brother-in-law's office and he agreed to give me a job of some 'petty' office-assistant (or something like that ,the designation is not yet fixed but its nothing more than a office admin job at the most) . Since my bro-in-law occupies very high position in his office i feel that i have to depend on him my entire life .Also I had a bitter experience working as a Medical Rep in his company which i left in 2010. I used to work in Calcutta as a M.R. in hte same office where I am now being offered a job in Mumbai. The salary offered in bro-in-law's firm is only INR 20k per month(2.75 lakhs Rs pa).

In the meantime some insurance broking firm from some placement agency has called me for a job of relationship manager . But I don't know anything about the job neither I know how to research about this job since I know nothing about insurance !

I am really very worried and distressed as I am already very late compared to my peers .Which one will be a better fulfilling career ahead for me ? To join the job in my brother-in-laws office or join the insurance firm or complete ccna and look for networking related jobs at a very low salary? Friends it's not about interest as I have crossed the stage of interest and i am more interested in earning money fast,stress-less and easy way.

I turn to 'PagalGuy" forum for some good advice that can really help me.
Hope some benevolent person reads this and shares his advice.
With my best regards
Wish all the members a very Happy New Year! 😃