I'm 23 years old, with loads of options. Confused! What do I do?

I’m 23 years old, I live in India and am thoroughly confused about what to do next with my life. I graduated last year with a Bachelors in Commerce and worked for 9 months in a Market Research company. I then quit my job as I wanted to focus on st…

I'm 23 years old, I live in India and am thoroughly confused about what to do next with my life. I graduated last year with a Bachelors in Commerce and worked for 9 months in a Market Research company. I then quit my job as I wanted to focus on studying further and started studying for my MBA entrance exams .I have been studying for them for the past 4 months but am now wondering whether this is the right step for me at this stage.
I have also applied to 'Masters in International Business' courses in Australia and got admission into Monash and Macquarie University for these courses. However, if I do go to Australia to study, I would ideally like to work there for atleast a couple of years.Once again, I am not sure whether I would get a job in Australia after graduating with a Masters because, from what I've heard, Australian companies prefer people with work experience in Australia and I would, therefore be competing with people with bachelor's degrees and thus perhaps be over-qualified and not get a job.
I could also get back to working, my family knows people who would give me a job if I needed one. I have only stopped working 5 months ago and it is not too late for me to get back into the job market for a year or two and then opt for further studies(or is it?). I am 23, if I work for say, 2 more years and get a total experience of 3 years and then opt for a Masters program, I will be 25-26 when I enter the program and be 27-28 when I graduate with a Masters.(won't that be rather old?).
The reason why I am facing this dilemma is, in India- no one will hire you with just a bachelor's degree, a master's degree is almost a pre-requisite, even for an entry-level job. However, from what I have researched, experience is vital abroad and a master's degree is done by people who have worked for a fair while and want to broaden their career prospects.

dnt dilute ur concentartion and preparation now, btr think after giving ur mba entrances

I don't agree with you when you say no one will hire you without a master's degree. 3-4 years into the industry and its your work which counts rather than your degree.
I suggest - ask yourself what you want to do? Do you want to learn using a formal education or do you want to learn on the job - make your decision accordingly.

You have mentioned a variety of options in front of you but you haven't talked about what YOU want to do. Where does your interests lie? Where do you want to study?

I admire you, when I was 23 years old, I do not have a little idea, and his head is a mess, so, you have to believe something wrong difficulties can not be solved.

I do not understand which is better for me- A MBA in Finance from Calcutta University or M.Com in Marketing from St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Although i score well in Finance, I do not understand whether I have natural inclination towards it. Whereas I believe I have natural inclination towards Marketing. I plan to do a job for few years after my master degree and then eventually be a professor. Kindly help me with this problem.