I am a US citizen wish to do MBA in India

Hi I am a US citizen, studied in India until my engg then worked a year in India and then in US. I am back in India again now and plan to stay here. I live here as an OCI holder (Overseas citizen of India). I was wondering whether I wil…

Hi

I am a US citizen, studied in India until my engg then worked a year in India and then in US. I am back in India again now and plan to stay here. I live here as an OCI holder (Overseas citizen of India).

I was wondering whether I will be eligible to do MBA here as a foreign national wherein certain schools would accept GMAT score and ofcourse a higher fee too. If any of you could throw some light at such a scenario and give a list of such Indian schools.

Thanks & Regards
San

Hi

I am a US citizen, studied in India until my engg then worked a year in India and then in US. I am back in India again now and plan to stay here. I live here as an OCI holder (Overseas citizen of India).

San

http://www.pagalguy.com/1031254-post2.html

Thanks for the list of colleges

Hi

I was wondering whether I will be eligible to do MBA here as a foreign national wherein certain schools would accept GMAT score and ofcourse a higher fee too. If any of you could throw some light at such a scenario and give a list of such Indian schools.

Thanks & Regards
San

Hey San,

ISB (FT Global rank 20) is a reputed B School in India which admits students on the basis of GMAT. In the current batch there are 25 percent of the students who have international workex. You can check out the ISB website, it will give you the information about the admission process and the fee structure.

Regards