Hyderabad Central University

hey guys i got an offer frm HCU… help me out abt t info of placements and stuff… m new to PG… i need to make a decision to join or to look for a job… m a 2006 mech passout… Thanks in advance

hey guys i got an offer frm HCU..
help me out abt t info of placements and stuff..
m new to PG..
i need to make a decision to join or to look for a job..
m a 2006 mech passout..

Thanks in advance

Hello!..
me to got MBA in HCU.. can any1 tell me about placement.....

thankz in advance!

hey even im joininh hcu....... juz gotto knw abt the placements at hcu....nt able to get the correct picture...... lets all give a intro...so thth v knw each other bfore joinin the coll.....myself amit...commrce backgrnd....6months of wrk exp wit deloitte services....i hope to see few more scraps.......

hey buddy if u dnt mind juz give a intro abt urself

Hello!..
me to got MBA in HCU.. can any1 tell me about placement.....

thankz in advance!

hey buddy if u dnt mind juz give a intro abt urself
hey guys i got an offer frm HCU..
help me out abt t info of placements and stuff..
m new to PG..
i need to make a decision to join or to look for a job..
m a 2006 mech passout..

Thanks in advance

hey buddy if u dnt mind can u give a brief intro abt urself

Hello!.. Amit!.

Actually iam using my friendz ID on this site.. i don't have mine...
anywayz....me doing my final year of grad.. BA, Tourism and Travel Management.. itz me frm Hyderabad. where r u frm?

my friend too got it in HCU. she completed her Grad last year.. now working..Life science background...

what else??

Hello!.. Amit!.

Actually iam using my friendz ID on this site.. i don't have mine...
anywayz....me doing my final year of grad.. BA, Tourism and Travel Management.. itz me frm Hyderabad. where r u frm?

my friend too got it in HCU. she completed her Grad last year.. now working..Life science background...

what else??

im frm hyd...completed graduation last year,,,,,currently wrkin wit deloitte....can u plz mention the name of ur frnd who joined hcu....n also ur name.....

hi,me to got a seat in hcu.Senior told me that around 5 to 6 lacs for general bit less for others

nimmalamohan Says
hi,me to got a seat in hcu.Senior told me that around 5 to 6 lacs for general bit less for others

r u mohan reddy ..who was in waitlist?.....anyways r u sure the placement is 5 to 6 for general..n why is it less for others???????

ya 3 rd person in the list, Sorry i cannot remember you.It is not exactly like that atleast top 15 get same range minimum above 4 lacs for others it is low nearly 2 to 3 lacs

nimmalamohan Says
ya 3 rd person in the list, Sorry i cannot remember you.It is not exactly like that atleast top 15 get same range minimum above 4 lacs for others it is low nearly 2 to 3 lacs

ok.....anyways this is amit..evn i was in waitlist....u were in the third batch of gd-pi...i mean we were in the same batch

How are you amit are u planning join in hcu?

Sad part of hcu is they donot have updated their website from 2005, No correct placement information from college ,expected profile of students is low because of low competition and few guys in every batch will get low salary of 10k to 15k.

Hello!.. Amit n Mohan...

Hello!.. Amit n Mohan...

:)

hi boy 4 sania

hi boy4sania...............

hey mohan ....is the scenario so bad...............did u try the sms site School of Management Studies ...... im afraid nw................

hey im afraid of placements....hw much does a decent avg student will get it...i mean a guy who is counted among the avg guys in the class