Hyderabad Central University

hey ppl iam dollie frm hyd …new to pg …gr8 forum to help students wanting info…well the purpose of this thread is to gather all those who applied to HCU…me appeared for CAT 2004 got *#%ile expecting a call frm HCU and awaiting results …we…

hey ppl
iam dollie frm hyd ..new to pg ...gr8 forum to help students wanting info..well the purpose of this thread is to gather all those who applied to HCU...me appeared for CAT 2004 got *#%ile expecting a call frm HCU and awaiting results ..well can anyone plzz drop in some news abt the results and the profile of HCU ,the placements ,quality ,faculty...thanx in anticipation
regards
girlie dollie :angel:

hi gritgirl,

Regards to HCU , the campus is real good.
Specific to "MBA" lots of good permanent and visiting faculty,great infrastructure,and wonderful national and international exposure ...lots of avenues and chances to network.This is based on reports I got in 2002...so some things might have changed...
And they did get a fair placement during the 2000-2002 batch.
I had a few frnds in that batch ,but'll have to track them down....so not commiting to answer all qns.If i find them somewhere ,I'll definitely let u know more.

But overall , the picture I have is ,its not at all a bad deal.
If ur from hyd,just travel down to Gatchibowli and have a talk with the MBA junta there...I'd done the same then,and u get a 1st hand report as well.
Ur report might help some of our PG junta too!

I'll get back If i have sth more to add!
Sorry if it dint mean much ,cause thats all i know abt it.
ATB
PC

prasanc
than dude
something is better than nothin...well iam frm hyderabad and will definitely visit the place..yeah i heard ppl telling me abt the campus..its awesome but have no clue reg the MBA there...i'll try to reach Some of frnds and will keep u guys updated
regards
girlie

hey ppl
HCU's results r out
for 30 seats they called 55 students and don't know how many wud turn up ...anywayz iam in and preparing for gd
well reg the institute i called my frnd's frnd and she told me its good the fee is really cool ..its 25000 for the first semester and 15000 for the rest of semes
so those of u gearing up for gd ...all the v best
regards'
gritgal

Are u sure only 55 are being called !! I wonder its not very tough to get a seat if its 55.

pswaroop Says
Are u sure only 55 are being called !! I wonder its not very tough to get a seat if its 55.

hey its not 55 its 105...they put up 2 lists ...i thouhgt the first list to be the only list...anywayz all the best to all HCU aspirants
cheers
gritgal

Best of luk fer the gd/interview..
n i thot ISB was the only MBA institue in Hyd..

Is HCU cat affiliated?..or XAT,independant?
Vaise Bhi, i think.. IIM's are the only way to go,after workex..

Bye,
Gaurav
Satyam Computers Ltd.
Hyderabad.

hi everyone
HCU final results are out.
though nothing has been updated on the site u can no ur results by calling them up. ALL THE BEST to all.
Cheers........

hello ppl,
i'm swetha from hyd.can anybody tell me wht %tile in cat can fetch me a call from HCU?

Ya
plz somebody post the cutoff %ile
i also lookin for it
thnx in advance

hi guys,

This is mahesh from hyderabad.I got selected into HCU. I paid the fees also. anyone here got thru plz reply guys. let's get something going in this thread.

cheers,
mahesh.:grab:

cutoffs on the lower side pls.... pl pls pls pls... all r just apeakin about their selection. instead, put cut offs here. many might get help.... please