Hyderabad central university(SMS) admissions 2011-2013

Hi guys, This is Amit from School of management studies, University of Hyderabad. I am here to help u for ur queries regarding admission and GD/PI.

Hi guys,
This is Amit from School of management studies, University of Hyderabad. I am here to help u for ur queries regarding admission and GD/PI.

Hi guys,
This is Amit from School of management studies, University of Hyderabad. I am here to help u for ur queries regarding admission and GD/PI.

What is the CAT percentile cut off last time ..

Last year cut for General category- 80%ile
OBC- 70%ile

But for final admission u need to be very good at acads and interview skills cause good amount of weightage is given to it.

Last year cut for General category- 80%ile
OBC- 70%ile

But for final admission u need to be very good at acads and interview skills cause good amount of weightage is given to it.

Could someone please provide the application details like last date, cost of application.Couldn't find anything about how to apply on the SMS website..

wt is the fees?

hi guys.. its sunil... well known to sms HCU guys....
well regarding fee.. it below 1 lakh........ and u will get Rs 1000 as fellowship......
and lot of exposure..
we have Memorundum with university outside.. and lot of guest faculty.......

kkkalyan Says
Could someone please provide the application details like last date, cost of application.Couldn't find anything about how to apply on the SMS website..

Well application forms r not out yet we will let u know whenever it will be out
Regarding the cost of application form last year was Rs200 for general category without prospectus and if u want form with prospectus then its cost is Rs400.

Is HCU profile based or mere cat?

60% weightage- to cat score
40% weightage- GD/PI and acads

Placement update:-
Ernst and Young has selected 10 people based on their profile for the telephonic interview.

It is not just based on the CAT..... its is based on profile too...
but u need to clear the CAT cut off, so that ur selected for GDPI.....
once ur selected for GDPI, its all abt how u perform in GD and pi

Hi aspirants,
I am abhinandan jena from SMS HCU class of 2010-2012 i am here to help you for all ur queries.

Hello, all pagalguyz ......couple of mnths back, i was on the other end.... seeking info about various other B-schools thru this particular site.......Now i am a student of SMS HCU....Would be pleased to help .......many of those " dazed and confused" souls like me who was in search of a good B-school last yr....Good not only in terms of placement....bt all other parameters under consideration....

Bt ofcrse it all again depends on 1's capabilities and aspirations....

So, sent ur querries.......we will try to help u out the best possible way.....

Would like to throw some light to previous querries and informations being uploaded by my frndz.......it's true that the placements were deem for the batch that passed out.....bt this time it seems the scenerio might change.....bt ...let time speak everythng and be optimistic.

"Ernst & young" shortlisted 10 for the interview, profile-packge not disclosed.......Regarding RBI visit.....its more like a rumour rght nw.....lets not talk about it for the time being......

Fees...80000.....for the whole course...u might end up spending anythng around 1.2 -1,5 lac for the whole course including ur stay in this beutiful university campus.

seniors,when will be the hcu notification will publish.i am eagerly waiting for hcu

Sure we shall let u know ab8 this...

The notification will be out most probably by end of this month or by starting of next month.:D

hi frnds..myself harish chandra. pursuing MBA frm hyderabad Central University...I am here to help you abt ur doubts nd quiries....
Harish Chandra
CAT %ile- 91

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..................
regarding placment last day R.B.I came for the written exm..........

CAT 2009
92.18 percentile......