Hwz IBS HYDERABAD?

I got shortlisted for the gd/pi round bt the thing is they haven't mentioned the score.so how do i get 2 kno wt r my chances 4 hyderabad campus n can ny1 guide me abt the college & the placement packages of it.thanks!

I got shortlisted for the gd/pi round bt the thing is they haven't mentioned the score.so how do i get 2 kno wt r my chances 4 hyderabad campus n can ny1 guide me abt the college & the placement packages of it.thanks!

How is ibs gurgaon in terms of placement ?? This institute is not aicte approved and gives pgpm which is just a certificate .. Is pgpm equivalent to mba ?? Many companies prefer candidates who have done management courses from institutes that are aicte approved .. I am really confused what to do .. Thanks in advance

Anyone from Mumbai going to Hyderabad campus for interview ? Anyone going solo or need company then message me your number. Will add you in the group on WhatsApp. We solo's can go in group thus helping in accommodation and travel . Will meetup in Ibs powai for selection briefings conducted on 30/31 Jan.My Interview date is 20th Feb. Will be leaving on 18th for Hyderabad. You can connect on Facebook as well. -Nishad Satam