HVPNL

This is a forum to discuss about haryana vidyut prasaran nigam limited exams date,preparation strategy,etc.

Hello friends,do any of u know when will be the exam of assistant engineer

Its been 5 months now

Hi friends any idea about exam date?

Bhai ye haryana wale har exam me aisa karte hain kya. Gajab ka chutiya kaat rakha hai hamara

Haryana power utilities ne advertisement me asi koi baat nahi likhi thi

Aaj ek dum se yeh rule le aye ki no. Of seats * 20 sirf itne hi applicant written test me appear hoge is hisab se electrical me 56 seat par sirf 1100 students written test dege yeh baki applicants ke sath injustice he jinki ke sankhya 20000 ke aas pass he

Is liye ek group banaya he taki iske kihlaf awaz uthai ja sake

Join the group

https://m.facebook.com/groups/1556115391379371?message_id=1556119941378916&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like&actorid=10000131289072

Some one from electrical department who has been selected for JE ,plz shares Ur contract no .I would like to get some information 

yar ye hariyana aen me exam centre ni puchte kya?

what is expected cutoff for hvpnl AE through GATE17. Lets do a survey

Date- 29/08/2017 ,time-15:58:00 Panchkula Sector 8 S.O  Item delivered [To: ......... ] my application form for   Haryana Power Utilities HVPNL, HPGCL, UHBVNL and DHBVNL  for 154 posts of Assistant Engineers (AE) in Electrical cadre through GATE 2017 delivered to Panchkula sector 8 S.O. Is it right address ? I have a doubt because right address according to advertisement is "Deputy Secretary, HR&SR (Recruitment

Ceil), HVPNL, Room No. 230, First Floor, Shakti Bhawan, Sector-6, Panchkula". Please any one tell me about it.

by when can we expect anything?

Very shocking results are coming when one of my friend file an RTI regarding the vacant seats lying of civil engineering in HPGCL (Haryana power generation corporation limited). 1. All seats of Superintending Engineer/ civil are lying vacant and regular charge has been given to Electrical cadre. 2. Similarly the case is in XEN/Civil, 7 out of 12 seats are lying vacant and regular charge has been given to electrical cadre. 3. 18 out of 22 posts of JE/civil are lying vacant and regular charge has been given to electrical employees. 4. No court cases are pending of recruitment but still they are not recruiting. -It is very much clear that they don't care about the unemployment graph. -It means government has not pressuring these departments to fill the vacancies - It is very disgusting to know that most of us did B.tech and even Mtech in civil engineering but government doesn't care about this. - How they can trust on electrical engineer to do the work of a civil engineer. -Then what is the benefit of doing graduation in civil engineering when government doesn't care about our degree. -The government can give a additional charge to electrical employee for some time but there is no provision of regular charge. This government has failed to deliver on promise of employment creation to youth.The above case is in most of the government departments. I suggest you to twitt this message to PMO, CMO and other people so that government should learn from this and fill the vacancies as soon as possible before the next election.Consider it as our last chance.please guys twitt this in maximum numbers so that government gets attention and fill the vacancies at the earliest.

Very helpful to share. You are a great author. I will definitely bookmark your blog and may come back someday Thanks for a great post. Please continue to uphold!

https://vex-3.com