HULT Masters Program 2012

Hello Friends! I am a Masters in Digital Marketing student at HULT, San Francisco. (2011-2012) I’m here to help students trying to secure admissions in HULT for the Fall 2012 masters degree programs. Ill be happy to answer any questions w…

Hello Friends!

I am a Masters in Digital Marketing student at HULT, San Francisco. (2011-2012)
I'm here to help students trying to secure admissions in HULT for the Fall 2012 masters degree programs.
Ill be happy to answer any questions with regards to the school, or other related topics.

Hello Friends!

I am a Masters in Digital Marketing student at HULT, San Francisco. (2011-2012)
I'm here to help students trying to secure admissions in HULT for the Fall 2012 masters degree programs.
Ill be happy to answer any questions with regards to the school, or other related topics.

Hi akshay .. i got admit for MIB degree in HULT, SF for this year(2012-13). How good is the program for a ECE student like me who is interested in MBA abroad. And plz tell me about the placements after completion of the program as it is important for me to repay the loan.

Thanks

Hi akshay, i hv also been accepted for the program and wanna know same information as quoted by hell boy just with one difference tht i've working experience of two years in manufacturing...

i just received a cold call from hult.

i never requested a call back and authorized the gmac and / or schools for email promos only.

i don't know where to put a formal complaint as the gmac has illegally sold my contact numbers to schools - it leaves me very very angry.

and i never knew hult is such a "fatichar iskool" which behaves just like the "citi-gals", who call us every now and then saying, credit card le lo!

formal complaint can be registered at gmat website...n not much available on net about hult...which leaves it suspicious....

Hi,

I will recommend you to try more, if you are looking for placement then HULT is BIG NO

Best Regards

Doing a proper background research of HULT and determining if it fits your requirements should be helpful

@akshay.vannery, I have been conditionally accepted for MIM course in Hult' SFO'13. Still need to submit the GMAT and TOEFL score top them. But they are asking for deposit fee of $2500. And they sid they will return the full amount if only my Visa get rejected. I am frim India. Pls let me know....

hey ,,my names jay and i also have been accepted for mib 2013 bath san fran,,tommorow is the last day for me to pay the non refundable deposiit,,i really need help,,plz help me out,,yes o no?

@jay.gnr Did you already gave GMAT/GRE ?

no i havent,,y

@jay.gnr If you are planning to give those exams than go or Hult

i was planning to take admission in HULT for MIB course next year. according to you is HULT well reputed in US market? I got to know about their placement cell but do one get attractive jobs after completion of MIB course? If I plan to get back to India after completing my degree there will my degree get considered as a masters degree as it is not an MBA degree-please Help me I really need a help from a genuine person