HULT Master in Finance

I am planning to join Hult MS Finance program in USA . Hult people said you will get admission . I have 21 years of experience in Accounting and Finance . What is the scope of getting suitable job in USA after this course . Please write . They gav…

I am planning to join Hult MS Finance program in USA . Hult people said you will get admission . I have 21 years of experience in Accounting and Finance . What is the scope of getting suitable job in USA after this course . Please write . They gave me only few days to submit the application . I am highly confused . I have not taken GMAT . I have to write that also. Please help me.

Hi Shaneliz,

Of course Hult will give you admission inside the MFIN program as you have got 21 years of work experience. I think you will not be taking a GMAT test as it would be possible for it to be waived. For the US economy, it is picking up very nicely as the unemployment rate is going down and they will be able to increase their debt ceiling once again as it is due in Feb. You can actually see the two models ( US and EU) working side by side. On one hand US is doing very well as they are pumping money in the economy while EU economy is not doing so well as they are increases taxes and cutting down in jobs. For your final question, I believe that you should submit the application form by Jan 20th, 2013 as i think they are offering some additional financial aid.

I hope the above helps.:)

Hi frogurt123

Do you know anything about the part time job possibility in US especially during the present economical situation. Is it easy to get or not ? People currently in USA for their studies telling to get part time job is very difficult. I talked to Hult about part time job . They said , that will affect your studies and better concentrate on studiies during the period to finish the course in time. Is it correct ? My friend in USA did her MBA and two MS ( One year each ) did not get any job and planning to return to India. I really wanted to know the exact situation because the course involves huge amount and i need to go for loan . So Please help me in this matter.

Hello. I am looking for an International Masters course in Finance from reputed institute. I am working in IB / M&A; for over 5 years (JPM & Aditya Birla Group) and want to excel in my current stream of professional career.

Any suggestions? I am currently looking at the following:

1. London B School - Master in Finance

2. HEC (Paris) - MSc in Intl Finance

3. LSE - MSc in Finance

Will appreciate help on this.

Thanks