Hult IBS 2011 Admitted Students

This thread is for the students, who are joining Hult IBS in Sept’2011.

This thread is for the students, who are joining Hult IBS in Sept'2011.

Hi All,

I have confirmed my seat for Hult International Business School, Boston for Sept 2011 Intake.

Has anyone else confirmed into Hult's MBA?

Thanks,
Nishant

Hi All,

I have confirmed my seat for Hult International Business School, Boston for Sept 2011 Intake.

Has anyone else confirmed into Hult's MBA?

Thanks,
Nishant

hi nishant...congrats dude...can u tell me how much would be the expenses-tution as well as living as estimated by you?

Hi,

Thanks mann!! :)
After deduction of the scholarship and financial aid(provided by hult), the total will be around 70K-73K USD.

I have paid the initial confirmation deposit as well. So u can count me in for now

Hey Guys,

All the boston admitted students join the group "HULT BOSTON MBA 2011/12" on facebook. It would be great to talk to the future Hultians :)

Thanks,
Nishant

Hey Guys,

All the boston admitted students join the group "HULT BOSTON MBA 2011/12" on facebook. It would be great to talk to the future Hultians :)

Thanks,
Nishant

Nishant, we already have a group on fb "HULT class of 2012 - Boston"

Hey,

Thanks..I have added it as well.

Hi Guys,
Last week, I got a call from Hult admissions director, Amber, she was insisting on SF campus, when I refused she dropped me a mail today that they have 5 seats left at Boston campus and I need to confirm by today if I wish to stand a chance. I have not researched this school as I was fancying Rotman/Queen's etc. However a glance at Hult website really did interest me. Especially its placements and rotational study and 1 yr course.

Can somebody guide me. Should I say yes to them and add Hult to my list?

Profile :
Indian(IT+Entrepreneurship male)
Work ex 3 yrs {2 year IT + 1 year self established small scale industry}
strong recos
good essays

Hi Guys,

Could anyone tell me if considering SF is a good option or not? How different is the scene there from Boston?

-DD

Hi Guys,
Last week, I got a call from Hult admissions director, Amber, she was insisting on SF campus, when I refused she dropped me a mail today that they have 5 seats left at Boston campus and I need to confirm by today if I wish to stand a chance. I have not researched this school as I was fancying Rotman/Queen's etc. However a glance at Hult website really did interest me. Especially its placements and rotational study and 1 yr course.

Can somebody guide me. Should I say yes to them and add Hult to my list?

Profile :
Indian(IT+Entrepreneurship male)
Work ex 3 yrs {2 year IT + 1 year self established small scale industry}
strong recos
good essays

Hi, Typically it depends on your interests, whether you want to do a 1 year MBA and many other factors. Very difficult for people over here to say "Yes" to you but if you need more information, do add me on Skype - pantuvarali. I recently graduated from Hult.
All the best!
Varchas R S
Hi Guys,

Could anyone tell me if considering SF is a good option or not? How different is the scene there from Boston?

-DD

Hi,
If you are looking at a career in IT companies or product development companies , SF is better. Boston is good for Bio / Pharma /Medical devices/Financial/Consulting. So depending on your interests, you can choose one of the campus. Hult claims that the teaching will be the same in all the campuses, I presume Boston to be the best since it has an established campus there.
HTH,
Varchas R S

hi guys,

I will be joining the SF campus ....anybody else?

Lets discuss the accommodation !!

Hello aditya , i got offer for SF campus as well but htat is pretty late , can we discuss if possible , i am greatful if u can clarify me on few things ?