Hoz Welingkar ebusiness nd retail prg?

hi friends… i wany 2 knw abt the welingkar e-business and retail prg. me a mechanical engg. (avg. acads.) hvg a work-ex of 18 months recieved a mail frm welingkar that thy r going 2 start their 2007-09 batchs of these course’s…thi…

hi friends...

i wany 2 knw abt the welingkar e-business and retail prg.
me a mechanical engg. (avg. acads.) hvg a work-ex of 18 months

recieved a mail frm welingkar that thy r going 2 start their 2007-09 batchs of these course's....this late because they got the approval frm AICTE now.....

so is ths a good option ....????

thanks and reply back sooon

NIKHIL

hi Nikhil
I to got a mail from welingkars. I'm having many doubts about the course.
Can you please mail me([email protected]) ur contact number so as we can try to discuss over phone.

I have the following doubts:

1. How are they goin to complete the course in 1.5 yrs
2. Will this affect the placements.
3. Will the quality of education be affected.

guys me too one of the aspirants..... wats the situation of the bangalore campus...they've even removed all details about the bangalore campus from their website...GOD knows wats going on with welingkar

I also have the same doubts......so, anybody please help.......

hey abhi....all doubts gonna get cleared tomorrow....i called welingkar's today they said wait for the mail coming up tomorrow....then if u still have doubts....they'll let us know

Any idea wat time will the results be displayed??

shashank_shetty Says
Any idea wat time will the results be displayed??

the link has been put on the site but not yet active......just pray for the best

arre i dont see any link.. there is only new link for admissions for the 2008 - 2010 batch!!

shashank_shetty Says
arre i dont see any link.. there is only new link for admissions for the 2008 - 2010 batch!!

bro there is a link on the left side PGDM 2007-09 Results....they have not activated the link...thats the only thing

hi puys. .plzz lemme know
does welingkar accepts feb mat score only?? not dec one... .
does it offers all courses to mat score card holders. .or some restrains.??

hi...well...the results r out...has any1 got a confirmed call for any 1 of the courses.....if u hv thn plz gve ur cat%ile and ur background.....
me didnt got a call on 95%ile CAt 06 and a work ex of 16 months till now......

Dear all,

Ive got a call from welingkar PGDM -Ebiz course in continuance with the selection process and GD/PI attended by me for 2007-2009 batch.
I'm a Mechnical engineer.
Having a work -ex of 35 months. In MNC's
Present Pakage of 5 lacs approx.
Please advice me about howz the course E-biz. How much pacage this would fetch me after 2 years?
Also the course has started late 6 months late so is there any dis advantage in terms of placements?
What's the Mean, Median, Highest & lowest salaries for the welingkar?
Howz is the course vis-a-vis its normal PGDM batch in trems of salary & quality
Please reply as ive very less time to take the decision. Also please contact me if any one else has also got the call and are going for the course. [email protected]

@the previous post...
....as far as i know....this year a person from welingkar pgebiz course got placed in infosys with pay of 7.5

Dear all,

Ive got a call from welingkar PGDM -Ebiz course in continuance with the selection process and GD/PI attended by me for 2007-2009 batch.
I'm a Mechnical engineer.
Having a work -ex of 35 months. In MNC's
Present Pakage of 5 lacs approx.
Please advice me about howz the course E-biz. How much pacage this would fetch me after 2 years?
Also the course has started late 6 months late so is there any dis advantage in terms of placements?
What's the Mean, Median, Highest & lowest salaries for the welingkar?
Howz is the course vis-a-vis its normal PGDM batch in trems of salary & quality
Please reply as ive very less time to take the decision. Also please contact me if any one else has also got the call and are going for the course. [email protected]

dude sometimes i fail to understand why capable people like u thiunk so low. i mean u r getting 5 lacs and u r just 24 now. u must be good thats why u r getting 5 lacs. why dont u try and get into good colleges like iim/ xlri/ nitie etc ? mba degree for the heck of it is of no use. u will face much more problems later after the course. think about it.
in most top b-schools people are over 30. u r well placed dont take such foolish steps.

I've got cal from Welingkar PGDM-Ebiz.
Work ex- 3.5yrs. presenr pay 5lac

1) What's the Mean, Median, Highest & lowest salaries for the welingkar for E-biz course?

2) Does PGDM is having any dis-advantage over normal MBA certificate. If yes then how will it effect in future.

Should i go for it? cat perfomce was not good this year

Guys, me too got a call from Welingkars.... PGDM - e-biz. Have 16 months of work-ex and average acads. I have taken it up. All others who have got thru and taken admission kindly post here.....

we gotta make this rock, the course has a very good name in the industry. We'll have to work harder coz we've lost five months... but we will definitely be able to do it.......

so guys, keep posting!!

guys....i hv d same query....wat do these programs actually mean n hw gud dey r?

e-business
business design
retail mgmt.

can sm1 also plz throw sm lite on d various ques regarding these courses in d welingkar form.......n also d 'y mba' ques....

Guys, me too got a call from Welingkars.... PGDM - e-biz. Have 16 months of work-ex and average acads. I have taken it up. All others who have got thru and taken admission kindly post here.....

we gotta make this rock, the course has a very good name in the industry. We'll have to work harder coz we've lost five months... but we will definitely be able to do it.......

so guys, keep posting!!

Kindly post your querry in the active thread ... and see the last post before posting in a thread

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/welingkar-2009-2011-aspirants-25036597

All the best.