How was your CET 2011?

Hi Guys, Finally its all over… exam season of 2010 - 2011 has ended on the bad note. Paper had given me all the surprises but I was able to attempt all 200 questions… Found Verbal to be a cakewalk… much easier then the TIME m…

Hi Guys,

Finally its all over... exam season of 2010 - 2011 has ended on the bad note.

Paper had given me all the surprises but I was able to attempt all 200 questions...

Found Verbal to be a cakewalk... much easier then the TIME mocks I was solving.

guys please post your feedback on the paper.. I am able to start this thread because I live just next to my exam centre..

I wanted to be the first to post 😞

My attempts 180... with accuracy of 80 - 85% (from my previous mocks)

Found DI to be more calculative and RC to be more difficult then last year..

I guess cutoffs will fall this year...

When will the coaching institutes will come up with cutoffs..

Expected cutoffs 2011: (I will update links of coaching inst cutoffs as they are published)

TIME:
IMS:
CAREER LAUNCHER:
CAREER FORUM:
CPLC:
CETKING:

CET 2010 Cutoffs:
IMS: MAH-CET 2011, MH-CET 2011, CET MBA, Coaching for Maharastra CET MBA ? IMS India
TIME:
CAREER LAUNCHER:
CAREER FORUM: http://www.careerforum.in/exams10-11_index/mahcet/mahcet_index.htm
CPLC:
CETKING: http://www.mbageeks.com/cet/cet-2010-cutoffs

I found it harder than last years.. Acc to me, Cutoffs will drop... DI, DS was easy for me.. Reasoning was more difficult for me, surprisingly. English, being my strong section, was easy. RCs were easy, especially the one related to tax.
Bottomline :- harder than last year's which was expected. Cutoffs will fall.

CET11 was definitely tougher than last year's. I think I was able to get to the 140+genuine mark (hopefully). But keeping fingers crossed till the results are out.

Hi All,

Got cutoffs uploaded on one of the websites

somebody has attempted 190-200 questions/....:shocked:

gaurav21 Says

he must have considered total attempt...dats genuine+tukkas of end
gaurav21 Says

hey how was ur xam? how much did u attempt genuinely? and lastly what are your chances for jb this yr after ur last years 182?

200 / 200 attempts!!

It seems to be overall attempts including guess work... even I marked 200 questions but including guess work...

Dilkush,
Please comment on your score..