how was irma gys???

i m a bit surprised…theres a thread on ibsat n snap bt no thread on irma…newaz post in ur experiences…bout the paper…

i m a bit surprised.....theres a thread on ibsat n snap bt no thread on irma.....newaz post in ur experiences.....bout the paper...

yea...
finally a thread on irma!!
my irma paper was pretty kool...atempted a hell load of qz...though my gk section is based on pure intuition...!!
now whoz prayin 4 my accuracy??

my paer was also ok.....attempted 100 questns.....xpecting arnd 85-88......seniors plz guide us regarding the tentative cutoffs

i attempted around 110 questions.what bout others?hope more of people come in to talk bout their attempts.:)

hey..
my paper went OK types.. am really banking on speed these days..especially after IIFT(got a call!)..i guess i attempted close to 140 ques today..but alas,accuracy inall probability wud take a back seat but i guess should be able to clear the cutoffs atleast..seniors what r the cut offs like anyway???
PS: My GK was purely attempted on intuition..the qus were such dat u cud guess the right answer on reading the choices.atleast i felt so.!
lets see what happens.wen r the results out???

Hmmm, as always... IRMA has generated a very lukewarm reponse!!
Don't know how much I will score but attempted 125 questions with 26 attempts in the dreaded Issues part.

As for the rest lets C!!

All the best to all the aspirants!!

bindlishsonia Says
i m a bit surprised.....theres a thread on ibsat n snap bt no thread on irma.....newaz post in ur experiences.....bout the paper...

Please, Change the title from "how was irma gys??? to something better, gives more respect to the thread!

About IRMA, paper was similar to last year's pattern as seen in ptindia.comSo no big suprises.

My attempts:

Qa: 35+
La : 40+
Eng: 35+
Gk : 30

Overall about 130-140 attempts. GK was tough, dont think cut off will be more than 15. Some DI sets were pretty caln based. LA and Eng were easy...when are the results expected?

My irma performance: Attempts/ correct(estimated)

Gk 45/38
English 38/32
Quants 14/12
Reasoning 40/33

overall, i think the paper was easy except for Quants, wat is that calculation
intensive multiplication- divison thing with none of these as option...
really scary cant go for approximations which CAT students are acustomed
too..even series was tough.... highly worried about my quant perfo.....do i
stand any chance....

eternaloptimist, are u a B.Agr guy? Ur GK score is awesome! There are sectional cut off's in IRMA according to the sample paper in their site. Hope I clear GK!

HEY GUYS!
GK was really Tough,I mean I didnt get it...
Quant was not tough but it was wierd ,I guess IRMA wants Human Calculators, it was like Bnak PO exam...Anyways my attempts:

VA: 36
QA:16(pathetic)
LR:35
GK:27
104 attempts only.....I dont think I stand any chance,Bye bye IRMA:shock:

yaar pehle he bol do ki i dnt stand a chance.....arre wait for the seniors to pour in tentative cutoffs....all the best

hi me a B.E guy but read a lot about farmers,farmer suicides,crops etc in the run up to IRMA and hopefully my estimate turns out to be true ...really worried about quants ...wat do others say about quants..

i agree quant was weird....it was easy bt so many calulations....bt u cud hav done di sets....they were easy....

hey ppl i hope u hav attempted all sections uniformly coz in this exam sectional matters....

Gk 45/38
English 38/32
Quants 14/12
Reasoning 40/33

GK out of 45 attempts u expecting 38..... awesome!!

me missed the test.. couldnt wake up early....

Archit

me missed the test.. couldnt wake up early....

Archit

hell ru really serious buddy???? dat is bad@@@!

Finally, made it home!!
Jaipur was my centre; 14 hrs from aamchi baroda. Well seeing you guys (I mean ur attempts), I feel I have no chance; as usual I don't know how much I've attempted; (but I know that I couldn't spot the logic in the PICK the wrong number in the series)...
Bhagwan jaane kya hoga.
Gave IRMA just for the sake of it; no expectations from the exam...

nikkhil Says
hell ru really serious buddy???? dat is bad@@@!

Originally Posted by eternaloptimist

Gk 45/38
English 38/32
Quants 14/12
Reasoning 40/33

GK out of 45 attempts u expecting 38..... awesome!!

guys...it is sad that IRMA is not generating enough response.... in Bangalore, i counted there were only 236 people writing ....so even for posting here there is very poor response....Does that mean cut-offs would be low...Anyway Maths i thought were time-consuming even if they were doable...as for G.K., i think it was easy ..School-level like Say one on Bio-fertilizer, it was Rhizobium ,etc so i guess atleast 15 to 20 should have been crackable, English RC passages were tough with ambigious answer choices a la CAT... reasoning was ok and quants i can go on complaining......Last year results were in last week of January i guess..... if anyone could speculate the cutt-offs it would be good..

really surprised to see ppl post their exact attempts & expected correct ans....
especially in GK...with the kind of choices they had given ( only b, only c, A & B , A & B & C...etc)... Gk sure is goin to be a big factor.......neways moi approx attempts

VA: 30-35
QA:20-22
LR:35-40
GK?

mayb round abt 120-125....but wth CL predicting cutoff of 95+& ppl posting here some gr8 scores...it looks tough