How-to Win a Prize/Certificate at IIMB's Vista Online Game!

Allrighty, here is what you do. You login to IIMB’s vista at http://www.iimb-vista.com and play the game. Then you need to discuss the best winning strategies for cracking the game on our forums. Once the discussions are over, we work out who is t…

Allrighty, here is what you do. You login to IIMB's vista at http://www.iimb-vista.com and play the game. Then you need to discuss the best winning strategies for cracking the game on our forums. Once the discussions are over, we work out who is the winner as per the discussion and he/she will receive prizes or certificates based on the level of the strategy!

Yes, you can discuss the events at PG.com itself and win some stonkin prizes .. Meanwhile..let me get someone from IIMB to do further explaining 😉

Spoke with the IIMB folks. Our PG dude.. StiffMaester will be providing you with more information on the fest and you are free to check up with him for more information on the fest, online games et al.

Guys, if u have any questions post here

Nikhil

It's asking for a login and there is no link for registering ???

Please help !

there is a link on www.iimb-vista.com

http://spidi.iimb.ernet.in/vista/htmls/online-registration.htm

enjoi.

Hey Rajeev,

I went in the genesis round, completed the question ( except one ) and then when i clicked on next and then on submit...i got some error message....

is there some time limit or something..what is the last date for this..please provide other useful info as well...

Do I have to start all over again or your systems saves the data realtime...

Just curious to know...

Dude .... deadline was midnight !
Same for all online at 9 games
all are 9 to 12 !!!
-----
r.

edited to add: and our system does save data realtime so no worries on that

I believe, i submitted past 12..does that mean that my entry was not accepted by the system...

Anyways, in case i am screwed..do i have to log in tomorrow sharp at 9...?

Do i have to begin with genesis or i shall go to proverb wih others ?

Please enlighten..

yep, if u submitted past 12, its likely ure entry was rejected.....
tomorrow is another game da....
Online @ 9 is meant to be different 3 hour games everyday.

We r working on the marking of MaSh Testament right now, as a matter of fact.

------
r.

Okie Dokie !

Bad Luck !

Will catch the train tomorrow ! 9 to 12 ! huh ???

yep. enjoi
and hard luck dude!!!

same case for me too. i submitted a little past 12 n some error message came...

Guys, if u have any questions post here

Nikhil

I posted on another thread..

Hi Guys at IIMB

Could you please consider changing the timings for the Online @ 9 from 6 to 9. This would help many office goers like me I mean staying till 12 in the night will be tough (i might then get production support work if i show my eagerness to stay till 12 am ) .

I know it seems a one off request, but i guess many would benefit with this..

Thanks
krishna

Krishna, dont do this to us dude!!

Did anyone crack the Mash Testament last night??? Was too tough for me!

StiffMaster what's coming up tomorrow? Can we have the games a touch simpler ...

today we have Mixed Bag - Some Trivia...
should be loads of fun !
----
r.

and then tomm is Catch22 - a bidding game.

Krishna, dont do this to us dude!!

Did anyone crack the Mash Testament last night??? Was too tough for me!

StiffMaster what's coming up tomorrow? Can we have the games a touch simpler ...

okay, anyway the timings would not have changed 😃 Imagine Online @ 9 being played at 6 .

but rightly said, the mash and the quizes are very tough, or is it that we need to be that good to be in IIMB ? :-)

cheers
krishna

Hey conqueror,
[email protected] consists of a boquet of games in marketing, finance, strategy and otehr fileds as well. Log onto http://www.iimb-vista.com and check the schedule as well as a brief description of the games at [email protected] as well as the events at vista. There are events for literally everyone, Bschoolers, aspirants, corporates, PG junta nad even bloggers.
So log on and keep playing to win loads of prizes 😃 .

Nikhil

okay, anyway the timings would not have changed Imagine Online @ 9 being played at 6 .

but rightly said, the mash and the quizes are very tough, or is it that we need to be that good to be in IIMB ?

cheers
krishna

LOL. Just to let u know krishna that people here at IIMB are also having a very tough time trying to crack these games! And apparently googling doesnt help all that much, these games were prepared keeping in mind that most people will google! Anyways, all the best, :)

Regards,
Sanjeev Garuda