HOW TO START CAT - QUANT PREPARATION ?

Gave CAT-2012 ! Ended up wid 90.42 % in Verbal but 42.31 % IN QUANT !! total percentile was 73.67 % How to improve my quants :angry: ?

Gave CAT-2012 ! Ended up wid 90.42 % in Verbal but 42.31 % IN QUANT !! total percentile was 73.67 %

How to improve my quants 😠?

how to begin with quants

Hi all...!!

Six months to go for CAT'14...i have given a couple of lousy attempts, but this time i have to give a sincere try...please suggest how do i start my preparation...??
Thanq all :)

Hi all....
im in third year of my btech
10th score 85%
12th score 73%
im having more than 70% in my btech till now
im staying in pune
I want to go for MBA in finance
which will b the best b school in india for the same?

Hey guys.. I am anurag! I gave CAT'13 but got only 80% tile.. Now gonna try again for CAT'14. I am working and from mumbai.. I have all the required material almost from all the institutes ;-)Wanted to know if any1 out der is from mumbai so we can make a study group... Let me know if its possible 😃

hi friends... i have a doubt plz help me out...

am studying BE 3 yr and and going to write CAT for the first time... still i dint start my preparations

and my semester exams are going to start on may 19th and gets over by only 6th june... if i start my CAT preparations after that will i have enough time to prepare??? will i be able to get a good score to join in top 10 colleges????