How to Reach NITIE from Mumbai Airport

Hey guys…Can any1 pls guide me on how to reach NITIE from Mumbai airport…And also kindly tell about the means of transport(Autos…Taxis etc) with the approx cost if possible.Also if they’d be easily available at night(around 10pm) Thanks a l…

Hey guys...Can any1 pls guide me on how to reach NITIE from Mumbai airport...And also kindly tell about the means of transport(Autos..Taxis etc) with the approx cost if possible.Also if they'd be easily available at night(around 10pm)
Thanks a lot guys
Ankur

ankur bhai sorry for the delay - 😃

ok mumbai airport se rickshaw might take u around rs 50-60 max and taxi will take u around 100-110. i doubt if any taxi/rick wala will be knowing nitie.

where are freak and akshat?

yaar raat ko at abt 10...easily available hote hain kya taxi/rick? :

ankur bhai sorry for the delay - 😃

ok mumbai airport se rickshaw might take u around rs 50-60 max and taxi will take u around 100-110. i doubt if any taxi/rick wala will be knowing nitie.

where are freak and akshat?

no problem dude - the city doesnt sleep - besides the airport area has lots of taxis rickshaws round the clock - as for proper directions cant help too much , but wait someone will help 😃

When you get down from the plane, near the check-out lounge there is a "pre-paid" taxi stall, take a coupon from there. This will make sure that no taxi wallas can cheat you.
(Have had bad experiences with them in the past, so watch out for them and make sure you use the pre-paid service)

Hey Buddy,

I can guide to an area near that place. After that you will have to ask somebody. From the Airport, tell the Prepaid taxi stall guy that you want to goto Powai.

Tell the Driver to goto Sakinaka Junction. When you reach Sakinaka Junction take a left turn. Go Straight down that road for quite a long distance. After about 15-20 minutes you will pass through a construction zone where a flyover is bring constructed. After passing that, there is a signal. Keep goign straight right to the end of the road ther will be a diversion where the car will ahve to take a left under an over-bridge. After that you will enter a village area (I Mean it looks like that). There you can ask anybody for the exact directions and they will tell you. I presume from that point it will take about max 10 minutes to reach there.

If you still ahve any doubts post and I will get back to you asap.

Regards,

Kishore

Hey guys..This is the 1st time I posted a topic!!..and you've been a great help!! 😁
Thanks guys...just one more query tho..how much time will it take approx frm airport to nitie? :

Hey Buddy,

I can guide to an area near that place. After that you will have to ask somebody. From the Airport, tell the Prepaid taxi stall guy that you want to goto Powai.

Tell the Driver to goto Sakinaka Junction. When you reach Sakinaka Junction take a left turn. Go Straight down that road for quite a long distance. After about 15-20 minutes you will pass through a construction zone where a flyover is bring constructed. After passing that, there is a signal. Keep goign straight right to the end of the road ther will be a diversion where the car will ahve to take a left under an over-bridge. After that you will enter a village area (I Mean it looks like that). There you can ask anybody for the exact directions and they will tell you. I presume from that point it will take about max 10 minutes to reach there.

If you still ahve any doubts post and I will get back to you asap.

Regards,

Kishore

From the airport at 10pm would be around min 30 minutes to max 40 min. It might even take less time depending on traffic.

Actually if you get stuck it will be only till Sakinaka Junction after that itz a smooth drive till NITIE.

Regards,

Kishore