how to prepare for CAT while w8ng for DOJ

hi guyz, this query of mine might sound silly to a few of u ,but its giving me a torrid time over the past few days… I have completed my BE this year and got placed in an IT company,which has now postponed my joining till April 2012.So now,I w…

hi guyz, this query of mine might sound silly to a few of u ,but its giving me a torrid time over the past few days...
I have completed my BE this year and got placed in an IT company,which has now postponed my joining till April 2012.So now,I want to utilize this time to prepare for CAT bcoz my aim is to do an MBA after 1-2yrs of exp...But at this point of time I cant join any coaching classes bcoz when I join my company I will surely be deployed to some other place,hence I wont be able to finish my classes.I will join classes once i get settled with my job...so plz suggest me to how to go about the things during these periods...
Also,I would like to know that will I face any problem in the future interviews for having waited so long to join a company...
thnks