How to pass your MBA ENTRANCE XAT/CAT/IIFT/SNAP exam

This are simple step any aspiring student can follow when preparing to take MBA Entrance exam i. Study past exam XAT paper and answers. ii. Do a mock test once in a week, to time your self as if you in a proper exam. iii. Focus on r…

This are simple step any aspiring student can follow when preparing to take MBA Entrance exam

i. Study past exam XAT paper and answers.

ii. Do a mock test once in a week, to time your self as if you in a proper exam.

iii. Focus on reading style, that assist you understand the why questions ( This will help you understand trick question)

iV. Seek advice from student that have done exam previously for pragmatic advise.

V. Use the internet regularly to check free CATIIM Exam resources, Snap exam resources, IIFT Exam Resources,. The internet contains unlimited resources on this topic.

hey guys do u have any idea hw will i get snap sample papers and last year papers

meghabhardwaj Says
hey guys do u have any idea hw will i get snap sample papers and last year papers

hi megha, check the following thread for your queries related to snap. there are lots of mock papers and gk stuff on this thread. also you can interact with fellow puys who are preparing for SNAP.

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/official-thread-for-preparation-for-snap-18th-dec11-25073631