How to get your admission in foreign B schools deffered???

Hi guys…I am starting this thread for discussiong what all excuses can be given to defer ones addmissions in Foreign B schools!!!Please pour in your comments/experiences

Hi guys...........................I am starting this thread for discussiong what all excuses can be given to defer ones addmissions in Foreign B schools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please pour in your comments/experiences

avi_15 Says
Hi guys...........................I am starting this thread for discussiong what all excuses can be given to defer ones addmissions in Foreign B schools!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Please pour in your comments/experiences

I got my admit of Lancaster University deffered for next year and the reasons i gave were official assignments and family circumstances. I guess firstly we should check whether the school has the policy of deffering the admission.

hey guys ..plz reply

any more suggestions people????????????????

avi_15 Says

Excuses?? I would rather give reasons and not excuses.

I've an admit and trying to ask for deferral. I had told during i/w that I would raise money from educational loan. But now, I'm not able to raise enough money through loan. That's the reason and I've stated the truth.

If you try to fiddle with your reasons, you may have to go through a lot of questions.