How to get Admission into Top 5 B-schools

Hi friendz, The objective of this thread is to clarify and provide insights into admission criteria and sucess rate into top b-schools abroad. The exps PG wud be providing valuable insights to like-minded ppl like me. Me B.Tech n MS in comp…

Hi friendz,
The objective of this thread is to clarify and provide insights into admission
criteria and sucess rate into top b-schools abroad. The exps PG wud be providing valuable insights to like-minded ppl like me.
Me B.Tech n MS in comp.sci and working with Motorola with 2+ exp.
have excellent technical accomplishments throughout education n company....though not major leadership oppurtunities

me going for 2007 admissions...hoping 740+ in GMAT (got 700+ in kaplan CAT)..post MBA,i plan to go for strategy consulting in IT....following is the list of 7 schools i'm very much keen to apply in decreasing order of preference...
1) Wharton
2) Kellogg
3) Harvard
4) Insead
5) MIT Sloan
6) GSB - chicago
7) Stanford
I request the elite members of PG to provide insight/pointers on
1) core area strength of these institutes (which r strong in strategic consulting)
2) typical profiles of students admitted from india
3) typical work exp expected ( is 2+ sufficient ? )
3) my sucess rate at these schools
Appreciating ur inputs
Thanks
Nag

well u cud have posted this at phoren mba thread. search the forum for the thread
hope ur queries are solved there

Appreciating ur inputs
Thanks
Nag

Hi there, Buddy your quries would be answered at Phoren B-school .. as PG experts are using that forum .... I got my issues resolved at that forum.

PS :- which Kaplan.. 2006 ???
Thankx
Azeem