How to get a Top MBA Book!!

Hi Guys, I am trying to get my hands on “How to get into a Top MBA program” by Richard Montauk with lil Luck… I live in Bangalore… and tried to book a copy at Landmark and GangaRam’s… but those guyzz told me that they are not able to …

Hi Guys,
I am trying to get my hands on "How to get into a Top MBA program" by Richard Montauk with lil Luck...

I live in Bangalore... and tried to book a copy at Landmark and GangaRam's... but those guyzz told me that they are not able to place an order as that book is in short supply everywhere..

Any more Avenues I must pursue??

SOS: Pls hlp... would be grateful to anybody who is willing to lend (:wink::wink::wink: $$$) me a copy

i ask moderators to move this thread to chit-chat section.
this is certainly not the place for such queries.

hee hee
the only reason i reply to you Arvind is i wanted to know the full form of SOS

so whats SOS?

anyways
dear arvind i hv not read the book you mentioned...read reviews though...
you might find a book by MBA JUNGLE interesting surviving at MBA (or something)

and yes by the way we have a special thread for that book.

since Pagalguy himself recommended it....this thread is still running
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/anyone-there-who-has-used-mba-admission-guidance-books-25010189

i think you have not check that wonderful thread...
since i couldnt see your post there...( just ignore this post if you know about the thread)
thankyou.

hee hee
the only reason i reply to you Arvind is i wanted to know the full form of SOS
so whats SOS?

SOS-->Save Our Souls

In the olden days when Morse code was prevalent SOS was widely used as a Distress call for any ship going down.

While Morse has been mostly replaced by more sophisticated tech, it is still in wide us by Amateur Radio Operators known as HAM!