How much Academic Scores matter for One Year Full time MBA

I have done B-Tech (ECE) from a private college in haryana from Kurukshtera University. I was passed out in 2006 . My academics score are BTech - 70.6, 12th - 54.8 with one year flunked, 10th - 80.6.I am working in IT industry for almost seven y…

I have done B-Tech (ECE) from a private college in haryana from Kurukshtera University. I was passed out in 2006 . My academics score are BTech - 70.6, 12th - 54.8 with one year flunked, 10th - 80.6.

I am working in IT industry for almost seven years now and want to pursue One Year Regular MBA in INDIA. I gone through threads that were on same topic and got the point that I need to take GMAT exam for that. But I am unsure that with kind of academic score what kind of colleges I can target for.

Please advice.

I think for folks with relatively high work-ex - your quality of experience, GMAT, extracurriculars are more weighted than your 12th/10th acads. In the sense that, if you get a interview call then I am sure that your earlier acads wont be the reasons for not getting through. You have started on the correct time - use next 6 months to give your GMAT and get a good score. That should help you getting an interview call. At the same time start reading and gaining general knowledge and especially questions like why mba, why now, what sets you apart and post mba etc. best of luck

Hi, I am planning to do my MBA from S P Jain Global.Can someone please tell me how much GPA do they expect ?