How Is Imt Nagpur..?

hey guys one of my friend has made it to IMT nagpur.he has to deposit 1.12 lacs before 15th april.cud u pls tell me hows imt nagpur coz theyll be starting their first batch this year.what abt the placements and infrastructure.he is waiting fo…

hey guys

one of my friend has made it to IMT nagpur.he has to deposit 1.12 lacs before 15th april.cud u pls tell me hows imt nagpur coz theyll be starting their first batch this year.what abt the placements and infrastructure.he is waiting for nmims result but has a low score(106)...so not expecting much....plus he has tapmi interview on 20th april.but if he pays 1.12 lacs here then theres no point going for tapmi.cud u pls help him out in this.
thx 😃

a similar link exists http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/imt-n-25004739
more detailed....perhaps u'll find ur answers...

Weak Brand Compared To Imt G.just C How Scmhrd Nashik Get Closed This Year.

Location Dis Advantage,30 Kms From Main City.
No Mobile Network Works.

Worst Boy Girl Ratio.
No Gurantee Of Placement

Dull Campus Life,people In The 80 92 Cat Percentile.

So Join It Only If U Have Lost All Hope.

RDX if u arent joining IMT-N please dont give false information to others u have taken points frm my post and presented em in bad fashion.

TO CLASS APART >>
thread is http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/imt-nagpur-batch-of-2005-07-25008061, look out for my detailed info of IMT-N.

** THINK TWICE BEFORE U PRESENT UR SO CALLED FACTS

gabru :grab:
Hi Guys

Here is a guy(RDX9) who is no fickle minded that in one instant he changes his opinion of the very college he was to join.
Anyway guys,if you want a good analysis do refer to the thread that Gabru has provided.
By the way ,I had 94.61%ile in cat and the cut off was 86.I also left Amity,KJS and ICFAi for IMT.So ,RDX,granted that you hate IMT,bu tpaleaaaaase no false propaganda.It is becos of guys like you that the mods had to intervene in the NIRMA thread as well.
All the best to you and hope you are TRANSformed into a good manager.

regards
Robin

hello fellow managers,

here is our website ,

www.imtnagpur.ac.in (nice work seniors)

have cheked it, all links are working correctly.

cya soon,
:grab:

well its goin to be the second batch at IMT NAGPUR
and the institute is really growing
well we have a good infrastructure
and we are further developing
AN IMT NAGPUR STUDENT ( FIRST BATCH)

hey guys

one of my friend has made it to IMT nagpur.he has to deposit 1.12 lacs before 15th april.cud u pls tell me hows imt nagpur coz theyll be starting their first batch this year.what abt the placements and infrastructure.he is waiting for nmims result but has a low score(106)...so not expecting much....plus he has tapmi interview on 20th april.but if he pays 1.12 lacs here then theres no point going for tapmi.cud u pls help him out in this.
thx :)

we are a batch of 87 with !11GIRLS
YOU MAY VISIT imtnagpur.ac.in to view the summer placements
quality of life is wonderful
nagpur is a nice city with plenty of opp's
AN IMT NAGPUR student ( FIRST BATCH )

Thanx a lot Freind!

I am very worried.I will be greatful if u answer the following questions goingin mind regarding imt nagpur?

1)How was the summer placement and expectations regarding the final.
2)what about the quality of life in campus.in imt g they say they party like anything,and life a big fun in imt g,what about imt n?
3)what is unique in infrastructure,and how is Nagpur as a city.
4)Boy girl ratio,as someone told me only 3 girls in the whole batch.whats ur batch size and total fees.why u don t have sep website of imt nagpur.

I am very worried as I have to dep fees by 10th,please take ur time and reply.

thats true
IMT Nagpur is really a fantastic place
come and see
IMT NAGPUR student (First Batch)

Hi Guys
Here is a guy(RDX9) who is no fickle minded that in one instant he changes his opinion of the very college he was to join.
Anyway guys,if you want a good analysis do refer to the thread that Gabru has provided.
By the way ,I had 94.61%ile in cat and the cut off was 86.I also left Amity,KJS and ICFAi for IMT.So ,RDX,granted that you hate IMT,bu tpaleaaaaase no false propaganda.It is becos of guys like you that the mods had to intervene in the NIRMA thread as well.
All the best to you and hope you are TRANSformed into a good manager.
regards
Robin

we'll wait for you all

hello fellow managers,

here is our website ,

www.imtnagpur.ac.in (nice work seniors)

have cheked it, all links are working correctly.

cya soon,
:grab:
we'll wait for you all

:) i hv got 87.55%ile and a good gd/pi.

:wow: just wanted to know what are my chances in getting thru to imt-n?

as you hv passed thru all this last yr. and an insider can give a more clearer pic. than anybody else.

also if you can tell me that till today how many students have taken addm. in imt-n?

and also there is one news that the seats hv been increased frm 90 to 120. is that true?

it will be very nice of u if u can help me out in this crisis situation.

THANKS
Weak Brand Compared To Imt G.just C How Scmhrd Nashik Get Closed This Year.

Location Dis Advantage,30 Kms From Main City.
No Mobile Network Works.

Worst Boy Girl Ratio.
No Gurantee Of Placement

Dull Campus Life,people In The 80 92 Cat Percentile.

So Join It Only If U Have Lost All Hope.

Well The brand is IMT, Nasik was an experiment (For SCMHRD), Nagpur is a vision.(For imtn)

Location is both an advantage and a disadvantage, depending on how do you percieve it?

Boy Girl ratio is not the worst.............Trust me 😃 We have more girls than JBIMS had in 1998 ;)

Well..................This statement needs evidence..... We are one of the very few institutes who have placed 83 out of 85 Students in the first year itself. The other two are waiting....to meet their choices...and they will.

IIM Cal also cannot boast of 100% placements in its first year :)

Campus Life: Well, Trust me 24/7 activities and we hardly sleep before 4:00 AM

Percentile: Lowest: 85%ile and highest 98.37%ile...
So please get your facts right.........and it has gone up for the better......

Rest.....
best of Luck.....
and See you at one of the Fastest growing institutes in India.
Well The brand is IMT, Nasik was an experiment (For SCMHRD), Nagpur is a vision.(For imtn)

Location is both an advantage and a disadvantage, depending on how do you percieve it?

Boy Girl ratio is not the worst.............Trust me 😃 We have more girls than JBIMS had in 1998 ;)

Well..................This statement needs evidence..... We are one of the very few institutes who have placed 83 out of 85 Students in the first year itself. The other two are waiting....to meet their choices...and they will.

Rest.....
best of Luck.....

i know no comparisons are allowed, but if u can, how is pgdbm(ft) in nagpur as compared to fore... ur opinion

Rest.....
best of Luck.....

Hey Shubham that's a yr old query to which u've replied.
Y don't these MODS close yr old threads???
candlez Says
i know no comparisons are allowed, but if u can, how is pgdbm(ft) in nagpur as compared to fore... ur opinion

Shubham Yaar,

I dnt know if u or ny1 answered her query, but jus for yor info we lost her to fore Man.
Shubham Yaar,

I dnt know if u or ny1 answered her query, but jus for yor info we lost her to fore Man.

lost her to fore???????? when was i being fought upon???????oh lord. anyway , but i think highly of imt nagpur. u guys willhave the opportunity to mould the insti, with the support of ur seniors, soon imt ghaz will get a run for their money.
all the best
garima
lost her to fore???????? when was i being fought upon???????oh lord. anyway , but i think highly of imt nagpur. u guys willhave the opportunity to mould the insti, with the support of ur seniors, soon imt ghaz will get a run for their money.
all the best
garima

trust u to start a controversy wers theres none
abhishek11117 Says
trust u to start a controversy wers theres none

u seem to be at ur wits end. u have posted the same reply to my message in the other thread too,,, rake up the wits dude!

ps- i apologize beforehand

Hi everyone!!!
Sorry to interrupt but I think I have info I would like to share
IMT NAGPUR : A veryyy good institute!!!!!!!
Met a current student at IIFT(7 April;I was there for my ITM GDs)

Was impressed by what he told me abt the college as well as the campus!!
I agree it will soon give IMT G a sure run for its money.:grab: :grab: :grab:

He told me that a boy got 8 lacs of package on the very last day of the placements:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: ( He had been stubbornly refusing all offers earlier in hope of his dream job & was not ready to compromise).This shows a lot abt their standard. I hope this helps!!!:-) 8-)

u seem to be at ur wits end. u have posted the same reply to my message in the other thread too,,, rake up the wits dude!

ps- i apologize beforehand

I hope tht some 1 has warned the ppl at Fore.