how is EMLyon?

I want to know how is MBA at Emlyon for Indian student? I want to know details like academic quality, Job opportunities for Non-EU students and ROI.

I want to know how is MBA at Emlyon for Indian student? I want to know details like academic quality, Job opportunities for Non-EU students and ROI.

Hello,
I first would like to introduce myself. My name is Tess Lau and I am the Head of Student Recruitment at EMLYON Business School.
To answer your question about how our full-time entrepreneurial MBA programme can fit Indian students, you may be interested to know that we have over the last few years increasing applications and participants coming from India. EMLYON is also one of the few select business schools in the world to hold the triple accreditations: AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS so in terms of academic quality you can be reassured.
As regards to job opportunities for Indian graduates, our schools corporate relationships team has established partnerships with over 1000 companies, located both in France as well as abroad. Depending on where you want to work, there are different things to take into account. One of them that is important if youre looking to work in France or in the rest of Europe is working permit regulations, a second is mastering the local language. If this is part of your plan, you should make full use of the language center at EMLYON to help you master the basics of French for example. Id be more than happy to speak to you directly about your particular career ambitions and how we can help you achieve them.
Also, EMLYON has a dedicated career services department, accessible also to our MBA participants. Career support in our MBA programme includes workshops, individual coaching sessions by professional coaches, on campus expert visits and specific career events for MBA participants in order to help them clarify their career objectives and guide them in their job search process. As examples, two Indian graduates from this year found a job in consulting companies, one at ALCIMED and another one at KPMG in Paris. Another Indian graduate from 2010 found a job at BASF in Germany. Some started their own company or developed their existing business. If youd like I can give you the contacts of some Indian graduates who can give their testimonies and you can make up your own opinion.
In any case, the best way to increase your career prospects is to take an entrepreneurial approach and be open to all opportunities. During the MBA at EMLYON you will acquire the management knowledge and leadership skills to perform in a global and changing economy and you will gain access to a network of companies and to more than 20 000 alumni in more than 100 countries.
You can reach me at [email protected] should you have more questions.
Best regards,
Tess