How Imp is Experience letter while applying for Bschools ??

Hi, I might be going onsite for 1 year :grin: but before i go i need to sign a bond with my company :: that i will come back and serve in india for some time :: The field in which I am working is pretty hot and i m sure of getting in to…

Hi,
I might be going onsite for 1 year 😁 but before i go i need to sign a bond with my company that i will come back and serve in india for some time
The field in which I am working is pretty hot and i m sure of getting in to good companies with much more pay package...
but if i ditch the current employer and join MNC i will be loosing the experience certificate.
I wud appreciate if some one can tell me how imortant it is to get this exp certificate??
do the schools ask bout my prev experience ??
what do u suggest that i stick to my current employer and continue

Cheers,
Munnabhai

Dunno which B schools are you asking about. Indian B Schools ask for a appointment letter at the max. (check with respective students). B Schools like Wharton may even do a full employment history check using a professional agency. So, it depends.

& btw, leaving the job without formal experience letter may be detrimental to your foriegn trips (to US esp.) in future. Visa regulations are getting stricter all the time.

Suggestion.. Negotiation. Thats the thing to do.

Hi capreal26,
Thanks for the prompt reply.

capreal26 Says
Dunno which B schools are you asking about. Indian B Schools ask for a appointment letter at the max.

Yes i intend to do from ISB or IIMA(1 year course) or SP Jain Dubai.
I can show them my appointment letter,pay slips for all these years.
Hi capreal26,
Thanks for the prompt reply.
capreal26 wrote:
Dunno which B schools are you asking about. Indian B Schools ask for a appointment letter at the max.

Yes i intend to do from ISB or IIMA(1 year course) or SP Jain Dubai.
I can show them my appointment letter,pay slips for all these years.

I dunno abt IIMA's PGPX or SPJ's Dubai program.
As far as ISB is concerned, it doesnt ask for experience certificates or anything as such. Just the recos & your latest payslip/IT returns.

But while jobbing later on, not having work-exp letter may prove a lil problematic. So, better to have all the pieces in place.