How good is Welingkar Mumbai

Post deleted

Post deleted

dude...
i think there is seperate thread dedicated to wellingkor is already there.. search tht and ask same query there... u will get reply from seniors out there so u can get clear picture also... anyway your percentile is too good for wellingkor... so no need to worry.. u will surely get a call.... anyway all the best dude..

Hi Friends

I would like to know more about Welingkar mumbai , how is it for somebody with 2 yr of good workex , I mean with regards to Lateral Placements and stuff

I have 98% in CAT and thinking to apply using the same score...Is it safe enough to get a call

I would not recommend Welingkar to a person with your profile...

Hope that helps..
~ Gulshan

Deleted post

Please check these:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/welingkar-institute-of-management-25002565
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/14848-welingkar-06-gdi-calls-out.html

Requesting again How Good is Welingkar

Can somebody please advise about Welingkar , I know its not a very good option for me with 98+ CAT and 2 year workex , but its the only decent college whose dates are not over

I got carried away by keys after CAT result and thought I would get multiple calls and didn't apply to any colleges other than IIMs and MDI/NITIE

With a hopeless result ( only 71 in verbal) , I fear I might lose 1 year

Welingkars as such is a decent college with Good placements and infrastructure.

You can try your luck in KJ Somaiya and also in MH-CET where in you can try for JBIMS too.

hi guys
This is a Arnie. I got 94 % in CAT ( 80 + in all secs), 75 % + in my acads. i do have a1yr workex in a KPO. SO do i stand a chance to make it to Wellingkar. CAn i get any information from the seniors about the Retail MAnagement programme??
Fostering a reply
Warm regards
Arnie

Please check these:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/welingkar-institute-of-management-25002565
http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/other-exams-xat-fms-jmet/14848-welingkar-06-gdi-calls-out.html

THANKS, IT WAS GREAT TO FIND SUCH A THREAD.
hi guys
This is a Arnie. I got 94 % in CAT ( 80 + in all secs), 75 % + in my acads. i do have a1yr workex in a KPO. SO do i stand a chance to make it to Wellingkar. CAn i get any information from the seniors about the Retail MAnagement programme??
Fostering a reply
Warm regards
Arnie

hi Arnie,

You will get a call from welingkars.... Finally converting the same would be depending on GDPI and phychometric test....

**************deleted

Dood,

It's not worth it...trust me MAN!

The people who join w'kar are mostly from one of these categories:
1--who wanna do MBA just for the heck of it
2--who feel good "chick quotient" is of paramount importance for any MBA class :wink:

But, if you have decided that you are going to join it and fear rejction let me tell you that WELLINGKARS IS THE ONLY B-SCHOOL IN INDIA WHICH DOESNT REJECT ANY STUDENT WHO IS MERITORIOUS ENOUGH TO COMPLETE HIS GRADUATION. THEy PREFER THE OPTION OF INCREASING THE NUMBER OF SEATS

Let me know if you need any help...I will help you get in touch with a guy who's paid 6l(yeah 6l) for MMS seat in W'kar

All the best!

Just to add above....

Few people even pay upto 12-15 Lakhs as donation...or say Management Seats
Dood,

It's not worth it...trust me MAN!

The people who join w'kar are mostly from one of these categories:
1--who wanna do MBA just for the heck of it
2--who feel good "chick quotient" is of paramount importance for any MBA class :wink:

But, if you have decided that you are going to join it and fear rejction let me tell you that WELLINGKARS IS THE ONLY B-SCHOOL IN INDIA WHICH DOESNT REJECT ANY STUDENT WHO IS MERITORIOUS ENOUGH TO COMPLETE HIS GRADUATION. THEy PREFER THE OPTION OF INCREASING THE NUMBER OF SEATS

Let me know if you need any help...I will help you get in touch with a guy who's paid 6l(yeah 6l) for MMS seat in W'kar

All the best!

whats this CHICK Q u told

and i think wellingkar is a better insti than many instis till now

but now i was doubtfull wether it was better or bitter

please substantiate ur views

I have got 78 percentile in CAT, 3 yrs work ex at Tech Mahindra
will write atma also, xat was fine,.
is it worth to go for welingkar?
what is the mena/avg package for laterals there?

Yes u do have a chance.. Give it a try...

Donno much on avg pack.. u can chk the same on website...

One of my frnd.. say fresher onli.. of this yr batch.. placed in Yes bank wt 7.5L pack....

Thnx yaar,
can somebody else also reply to me on this question.
thnx in advance.

Hi,

I need ur advice regarding the PGDM course in Welingkar with my XAT score of 83%...I hav a 2.5 yrs wrk exp in IT field..n this is my last chance to do an MBA this year..cud u pls guide me as to hw safe is it doing an MBA frm Welingkar aftr a 2+ yrs wrk exp???? Plss help me...

Hi,

I need ur advice regarding the PGDM course in Welingkar with my XAT score of 83%...I hav a 2.5 yrs wrk exp in IT field..n this is my last chance to do an MBA this year..cud u pls guide me as to hw safe is it doing an MBA frm Welingkar aftr a 2+ yrs wrk exp???? Plss help me...

Yes its a good bschool and u can take a chance...

welignkar is not at all bad~~~however a guy with your profile can get a better one~~~so either apply else where or wait another year