how good is ITM Bangalore

Well guyz i am preparing for my mba cat and jmet exam 2004. I have just completed my b.e. computers about my previous attempt i got 87% in mat without any coaching actually and effort was hardly there. I managed to get admission in ITM Bangalore g…

Well guyz i am preparing for my mba cat and jmet exam 2004. I have just completed my b.e. computers about my previous attempt i got 87% in mat without any coaching actually and effort was hardly there. I managed to get admission in ITM Bangalore got thru all rounds but didn't pick . Just want to know how good is that colllege i would like to know whether it is a good college or not .What about Alliance Business Academy

Well one more thing Alliance Business Academy has got a hard GD /pi round man my friend went there and there were about 3000 people who came for the gd/pi round. 😁

The infrastructure at itm blore is just @ ok. teaching + placements below avg. alliance is 1 or 2 degrees lower than itm. these colleges are not worth the score that u got in mat. give cat 04, jmet 04 and get into a much better coll.

ITM Bang eh junk it just not worth it
but u can try Itm-Mumbai heard its good just try out it may click 😁
BOL

I have few of my friends studying in ITM Bangalore, and they all said just the infrastructure of ITM Bangalore ain't that high.

But everything else is quite good, except for the ragging again! :(

And that was why I took an admission there. No person were allotted a seat for Navi Mumbai that day, even the ones who had got 92 percentile with 1 year work experience.

Is there something to worry about for me? ??:

Edit: I had 85.76 percentile in Feb MAT without any coaching, but only 65 percentile in CAT. Ah anyway the damage has been done, if there is any!

well mate dont know much about the itm bangalore but itm navi mumbai is good .palcements at bangalore are not that good. welll brother if u can afford gear up for cat 2006 its worth an effort.

I already paid the first year fees.... :neutral:

well i have a call for itm gdpi on 12th may at IIFT delhi. but finally i have decided not to attend because i feel itm is not worth the huge amount of fees u have to pay.
moreover ,if i join itm it wont be possible for me to try for some better school next year as the 2nd year fees of around 2.5 lakh has to be deposited by march 2007. so no itm for me.

amigo

welll friends i had GD/PI at itm mumbai on 31st march n i have got thru itm bangalore i have taken it. placements r decent around 3 t04 lakhs, infrastructure is ok ok but after all its an AICTE approved so it must be better. it is in out skrits of bangalore so guess climate mite be better too. i have paid my fees n going fot ITM bang.

Hai frnds..... My cat score in 2007 is 9 percentile. I have got my seat in ITM bangalore..Any please tell me abt the campus and all other details.... Anyone who have joined this year in ITM bangalore pls contact me at
Lets we start our frndship frm now...........

Hai frnds..... My cat score in 2007 is 9 percentile. I have got my seat in ITM bangalore..Any please tell me abt the campus and all other details.... Anyone who have joined this year in ITM bangalore pls contact me at
Lets we start our frndship frm now...........

Welcome to PG..
Please have a look at the date of the thread. Avoid reviving old dead threads, continue here:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/good-mat-institutes-25003820

All the best.

I had attended the GD PI on 6th Feb 2016 at ITM Bangalore for PGDM 2016. As mentioned in the call letter I had all the documents except the Demand Draft of Rs. 25,000. I had informed this to the faculty member before the commencement of the GD & PI. However he let me proceed me with the selection process, but after the completion of the selection process he told that the results would not be communicated to me until and unless I deposited the Demand Draft of Rs. 25,000. I tried to convince him that once the result is communicated I would take the decision to whether or not join the institute and deposit the Demand Draft of Rs. 25,000. As mentioned in the call letter. But then the guy who let me attend the GD & PI backed off saying that - he clearly said results will not be communicated, which he had not.

At the same moment he challenged to verify that he had said about not communicating the results by calling all other students present during the initial period of GD & PI. I agreed on this point to confirm what he had said by asking other students. But to my amazement the director shut me up saying that this is not needed because she trusts his faculty member and asked me to literally get out of the college. I requested for a better explanation but the college director refused and started talking about guidelines that these information were clearly mentioned in the terms and agreements and the call letter issued to me. 

I even imposed this that if they were really following guidelines then according to it I, in any case, should not have been let to attend the GD & PI without out submitting the Demand Draft of Rs. 25,000. But they were not able to give me a justified answer and behaved in a very rude manner asking me to get out of the college.

It is not only one college that a students look for while applying for a MBA/PGDM program and none of the colleges ask for any monetary transactions before announcing the results of the selection process. Is it that education is less important and money is more. 

Not to mention the fact that the scholarship results have yet not been announced and the college wants the students verdict in an hour. It has caused me a lot of pain to see such a good institute treat a student like this.

Itm Bangalore has good placement records?

https://www.collegelink.in/collegedetail/101/itm-business-school 

You can visit above mentioned site for further details.

ITM Bangalore is affiliated by AICTE and is fastly moving towards towards fulfilling its aim of becoming overall leader in professional education.It is offering PGDM in renowned fields.For further details you can visit us :

https://www.collegelink.in/collegedetail/101/itm-business-school