How good is a German MBA ? ?

Hi, How well does a German MBA place you in the international market ? I’ve heard that study costs are quite less there compared to other places in the west , and the cost of living too seems to be not too high …however , people say that …

Hi,

How well does a German MBA place you in the international market ? I've heard that study costs are quite less there compared to other places in the west , and the cost of living too seems to be not too high .....however , people say that degrees from there do not have much value.

Can anyone post some gyan on this and probably name some good German Management institutes?

I dont know how good an MBA from one of the german institutes is ... but i have heard of this school called the Cologne Business School.

Check out http://www.cbs-edu.de/

Hi,

How well does a German MBA place you in the international market ? I've heard that study costs are quite less there compared to other places in the west , and the cost of living too seems to be not too high .....however , people say that degrees from there do not have much value.

Can anyone post some gyan on this and probably name some good German Management institutes?

hey bro
wats up.
boss german m.b.a is good and thats right that u can save good amount of money .u can complete ur m.b.a in few lacs.and one most important fact german is country which is spending somewhat around 11%of total investment by international market .but bro language is the only problem there u have to learn german . i heard of s.m.i.t and cologne u can check websites

take care
regards
bye

Hi,

Please dont waste your time and money on a german MBA.It is useless.There are a few good schools but not much value.I have explored this option for almost 1 year but came to the conclusion that even a small american school is better.I came in touch with a girl who had done her MBA from germany and her undergrad from BU.She told me that the German MBA is not very good and there are major problems like language and food if you are a vegetarian.

Check out our very own EBS India webpage to see our latest updated student testimonials at: http://www.ebs.edu/infosession-india.html?&L;=1