How fast do GMAT scores reach univs?

I have just decided to take the GMAT. The earliest date av is Nov 15. Planning to apply for PhD. The deadlines for A grade univs are either Dec 1, Dec 15 or Jan 1. When I checked at the Prometric Center they said it takes 2 to 3 weeks for scores t…

I have just decided to take the GMAT. The earliest date av is Nov 15. Planning to apply for PhD. The deadlines for A grade univs are either Dec 1, Dec 15 or Jan 1. When I checked at the Prometric Center they said it takes 2 to 3 weeks for scores to reach the Univs. Can someone give me an accurate picture, please? I don't want to waste app fees if I can't get the score to reach on time. Is 3 weeks reasonable?
Nalini

2/3 weeks is a resonable amount of time. But most importantly, you will get the unofficial scores as soon as you complete the test. You can fax this unofficial score to the university. They usually will review your application based on the unofficial score and will wait for ETS to send them your official scores.

You should double check with your bschool though as they may have a different way of handling it. Some bschools also have deadlines for taking up the GMAT.

Cheers,

That's a GREAT relief! The school deadlines are all app deadlines . So, no problem . thanks a lot

I currently preaparing for my GMAT and planning to pursue MBA from S P Jain Global . How can I send my GMAT score to the institute ?