How are satellite courses from IIMC and XLRI

Is anyone aware about the satellite courses offered by XLRI and IIMC and there worth?

Is anyone aware about the satellite courses offered by XLRI and IIMC and there worth?

waddya mean by satellite courses ? correspondence, foren centre, executive ? hearing this term for first time, really interested to know further. pls post links to these course sites.

Rick.

i think u mean the DIRECWAY courses.........hmm...they dont offer placements...if u r a working professional...then they probably r a good thought.

Anish

oh that one?
they've come to my company also. and i cant remember anyone joining them. may b that they've just started, none seemed to b interested. and yes, any mba like this (including a correspondence one) is gud enuf for promotions within ur organization. in my company u'll b promoted to 'Head' level only if u've a MBA. (it doesn't mean that u'll b a 'Head' right after ur MBA).

correspondence MBA can hardly give u the flexibility of a regular mba. if u r a techie, u'll continue to b a techie after ur mba. switching the fields, tag benefits, placements based on mba.. these kinda things r absent in correspondence course.

if u r really young and financially sound, its much better to do a regular mba. executive mba is next in the row, and distant education - the last choice.

anybody pursuing a DirecWay course or anybody know abt it - pls contribute.

Rick.

Hi Can I get some information regardign this satellite program. I'm an IT prof and more interested in this satelite program. I just want to know what sort of interview they conduct and the basic pre requistes for entering this program. Thanks

hey just follow this link also:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/xlri-satellite-program-work-ex-2-years-25026068

hey just follow this link also:
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/xlri-satellite-program-work-ex-2-years-25026068

The thread is 2 yr old and the discussion is dead. Avoid posting on such threads in future.

Thread locked.