Hopefully HR

I know when it comes to selection of specialization, HR is the first option to be dropped out. The reason being low paid jobs. I, Therefore would like to start with this thread for people who want to be an HR despite the challenges. I have myself …

I know when it comes to selection of specialization, HR is the first option to be dropped out. The reason being low paid jobs. I, Therefore would like to start with this thread for people who want to be an HR despite the challenges. I have myself faced the obvious reaction (why on earth do you want to be an HR) when i tell people I want to be an HR.

I look forward to suggestions that would help people like me to have a better career in HR. for this I would like you all to discuss good colleges that provide good placements to HR students and all......
@Mayuri4MBA @nikskrish I think you puys are mistaken here who said HR is the least paid of all domains it is just as important as any other function and if you wait show your tenacity till you get into one of the best HR colleges in India then you would surely be paid enough and may be much more than the finance or marketing domains of other colleges below top 30 I am pursuing a course in Hr at TISS and i know its value so donot get disheartened on what people saymg