HOPE FOR LOW SCORERS IN GENERAL CATEGORY IN IBPS PO 2 ALLOTMENT WAITING LIST

Lets use this thread to see if there are any chances for the low scorers in General category in the waiting list, if and when it comes.... *NOTE: a.) No offense to any reserved category candidate. As I'm worried about my chances so I will ...

Lets use this thread to see if there are any chances for the low scorers in General category in the waiting list, if and when it comes....

NOTE:
a.) No offense to any reserved category candidate. As I'm worried about my chances so I will consider only URs and I dont have anything to do with the reserved category.
b.) Calculation is near accurate and NOT absolute accurate as it was calculated in a very depressed and unwilling state of mind

Now, Considering the cuttoff scores issued by IBPS, mentioned below are the stats calculated by me as per the last excel list of PO2 successful candidates:

Total UR category shortlisted : 8341 (approx) against 11058 UR seats
Total OBC category shortlisted : 7645 (approx)
Total SC category shortlisted : 3684 (approx)
Total ST category shortlisted : 1928 (approx)
Total OH, OC and VI category shortlisted : 700 (approx)

Therefore, No. of GEN candidates between 62.12 - 59.00 --- 4500(approx)

NOW, DO WE HAVE ANY CHANCE IN THE 1st WAITING LIST IF AND WHENEVER IT COMES.....

hmm i got 59.32 nd der r 4522 studnts abv me

arnd 2500 seats of UR still vaccant ???

@tarun00700
No....those seats are filled by those candidates of reserved category who did not show themselves as reserved category, i.e. they did not use the quota facility and qualified in UR category by fullfilling all the UR requirements...and this means that would also not be elligible to post retirement benefits such as extended retirement etc which the reserved category are entitled to...

hmm ryt ,,.. urs score ??

any hope fr additional vacancies in the cuming months........fr us

is there any chance for 56.8(gen)

hmm hope is der for additionl vaccancies but if it comes 3000 den 1500 go to resrvd cat ,, so 1500 for UR ...

@tarun00700
@IMHopeful whole pic dpnds on hw mny vl nt join ... dats the thing v hv to see

this reservation system is all crab :P

@cat00004 v cnt do nythin ,,,

ab to AGM DGM se vaccancies ka pucho bs 😛

any idea guys, 2nd list kab tak aa sakti hai????

why did they passed so many candidates...if thre were nt going to give job to all.........what is the use of this common interview and written....

@tarun00700 any idea till when this second list will be in place
@tarun00700 said:
arnd 2500 seats of UR still vaccant ???
how u know its vaccant any authentic source?

@jd28 said:
why did they passed so many candidates...if thre were nt going to give job to all.........what is the use of this common interview and written....
for keeping a waitlist, so that in case any alloteed candidate is rejecting the offer letter, they can pick the candidate from waitlist, n beleive there r many people who will not join, my approximation around 5000 (combined all category)
@sunilsunbeam said:
for keeping a waitlist, so that in case any alloteed candidate is rejecting the offer letter, they can pick the candidate from waitlist, n beleive there r many people who will not join, my approximation around 5000 (combined all category)
what about increase in vaccancy?