Hofstra,NY Admits 2010

Hi Guys, Since I haven’t seen any thread for Hofstra admits 2010, I am creating this thread for all those MBA Aspirants who have Hofstra Admit for fall 2010. I got $16,500 scholarship from Hofstra and planning to join :: . Please join th…

Hi Guys,

Since I haven't seen any thread for Hofstra admits 2010, I am creating this thread for all those MBA Aspirants who have Hofstra Admit for fall 2010.

I got $16,500 scholarship from Hofstra and planning to join. Please join this thread and share the queries regarding Hofstra MBA.

Congrats on your admit..

Could you please tell me when did u apply and what was the admission process and all?

I applied in december and got admit on 12 January but scholarship information i got just few weeks ago. Admission process is rolling basis. Let me know if you need more information.

Cheers
SP

Hey thanks for the reply,...

So how long did it take for an interview invite (Was there one?)
also let me know ur email id so we can have a discussion abt it..

My Email [email protected]

Hey stubbornp,

I wasnt able to mail u .. i get mail delivery failure when i try to send a mail to u... Anyways , was there an interview for you? if so let me know what questions were asked ...

Hey stubbornp,

I wasnt able to mail u .. i get mail delivery failure when i try to send a mail to u... Anyways , was there an interview for you? if so let me know what questions were asked ...

No interviews.:cheerio:

Did u get ur decision by email or by post?

Hi Guys,

Since I haven't seen any thread for Hofstra admits 2010, I am creating this thread for all those MBA Aspirants who have Hofstra Admit for fall 2010.

I got $16,500 scholarship from Hofstra and planning to join. Please join this thread and share the queries regarding Hofstra MBA.

Hi,

I have also got admit from Hofstra University. I have created a community in ORKUT for Hofstra Full time MBA Fall 2010 admits. Click the link below to view it.

orkut -

Those interested can join