Hiring MBA Freshers

I am looking for an MBA fresher, recent pass out who can join me in touching the lives of senior citizens. If interested please write to me at [email protected]. This is a paid position based out of Gurgaon.

I am looking for an MBA fresher, recent pass out who can join me in touching the lives of senior citizens. If interested please write to me at [email protected]. This is a paid position based out of Gurgaon.

I did my MBA in International Business from Sikkim Manipal University. I want to land a job in SCM or EXIM . Please let me know how to proceed. I don't have experience in these fields. I have 7 years of experience in International sales and marketing. Please let me know good institutes both external and regular for getting a job in EXIM/SCM. Please help me guys , what should I do. I submit the resume but I get a reply that I don't have relevant experience. Please let me know which institutes are in demand? How should I proceed. I live in Ahmedabad. I am willing to do anything and spend money earned by my bpo job- if that is what I have to do. I dont want to do a BPO job for my life guys. I am getting frustrated. Please show me the way.