Hi Guyz I'm a CAT 2014 aspirant

Go through it seriously…Me wanna give CAT 2014…wanted to ask something ?My Academics :- 10th=86.47 % 12th=76.47%,Engg agg =60.00%(2013 pass out)(Pune Univ [i know it doesn’t matter which university u belong]),Average extra curric…

Go through it seriously......

Me wanna give CAT 2014....wanted to ask something ?

My Academics :-

10th=86.47 % 12th=76.47%,Engg agg =60.00%(2013 pass out)

(Pune Univ [i know it doesn't matter which university u belong]),

Average extra curricular activities.....

Might be getting a call from a company this month......

How much should one score in CAT to get a call from any IIM'S OR Other top colleges in India considering my Profile ?

@Umesh_1

Go through it seriously......

Me wanna give CAT 2014....wanted to ask something ?

My Academics :-

10th=86.47 % 12th=76.47%,Engg agg =60.00%(2013 pass out)

(Pune Univ [i know it doesn't matter which university u belong]),

Average extra curricular activities.....

Might be getting a call from a company this month......

How much should one score in CAT to get a call from any IIM'S OR Other top colleges in India considering my Profile ?

As far as my knowledge goes, all that I can say is

you have to get the much desired 99.6+ to 100 percentile to play safe with IIM-A,B and C

You will surely get the calls if your percentile is in the above range.

Anything less than that, time has to prove 😃

In my case, B.Tech grades are worrying me like hell 😞

I would like to take coaching from the best faculties for CAT 2014.Also would like to know any reasearch that I should carry out before starting CAT preps.Residing in Bangalore currently.

suggestions would be really helpful.

best coaching institute for preparation of CAT in Delhi is??

Hi Guys

I am a PGDM aspirant and I have already appeared for Dec MAT'13 and got 96 percentile. But I am confused because there are so many colleges from where I am getting the calls everyday.

Please guys help me out to choose the college, also I have appeared recently in the GD PI at IILM Graduate school of management, Greater Noida.

How about the placements and other facilities at IILM GSM. Will I get the global exposure.