HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management - Germany

Hi People, I would be grateful if any of you can let me know on the quality of an MBA from HHL - Germany? I would like to know their rankings and placement records too if any of you know. Any information about the university would b…

Hi People,

I would be grateful if any of you can let me know on the quality of an MBA from HHL - Germany?

I would like to know their rankings and placement records too if any of you know.

Any information about the university would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,

Deepak.

even i have got an admit for Sept 08

Any inputs about the schools would be appreciated.

Varun

Hi Varun,

congrats on your admit, ru takin it? whts ur profile?
I too got one yesterday.
How is the scholarship scene there?
I heard that DAAD will provide living expenses also to good candidates, any idea?

Thanks,

Deepak.

Is anyone taking GISMA program...

Any comments about the program. Kindly pour in your opinions.

I am trying for GISMA as well

hi deepak,

what ur profile??

work exp - 4 yrs (3.5 yrs of IT exp and 6 months tryin to estab my own venture)
gmat - 650
avg acads,
good ECs

whts urs varun.

Thanks.

vnangia Says
I am trying for GISMA as well

Hi Varun,

Have u got the admit or waiting for their decision?.
Any feedback u got regarding the college as well as international placements there?.

Hi Varun

Did u make it to GISMA...?

Hello Guys,

I can help you with any kind of queries regarding HHL-Leipzig Graduate School of Management Germany.

Kind Regards,
HHL.

hi HHL,

I needed to know the average GMAT scores you consider. I have 2.5 yrs of working experience in IT and am planning to apply for Sep'09 batch (would have 3+ exp by then). Is taking TOEFL exam a mandatory requirement?. My education has been english medium. Also, I have GMAT score of 630. Would you advise me on re-taking the GMAT exam?

Thanks and Regards,
Himanshu Sawhney

Hello Himanshu,

Thank you for your query. I think you do not need to re take the GMAT for admission to HHL. I advise you to visit HHL's website, go through the program details and apply.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

HHL - Leipzig Graduate School of Management | MBA, MSc, Diploma, Doctoral Program, Executive Education

Hi,

Is there any minimum workex requirement?
My profile is
29 months of IT Exp in HCL which includes Working in Tokyo(onsite) for an year, yet to take up GMAT, 79% in UG degree.

What are my chances if I obtain a GMAT score of 650?

Also, I checked in the website and it specified good placements for students in general. Is it possible for international students to be placed in companies like Voklswagen, Audi, BMW, Daimler Chrysler?

Best Regards,
Sakthi Sai Saranyan

Dear Sakthi,

You have an impressive work experience. Normally, work experience and GMAT are the main criteria of decision. The average GMAT of HHL-Leipzig Graduate School of Management is 640. I hope it answers all your queries.

Regards,

Is anyone planning to join the HHL MBA program starting in Sep 09?

Hi HHL,

Had a doubt regarding the placement opportunities for HHL students. Do students from HHL get placed in India, or are the employment opportunites limited to europe only? I'm interested in an MBA from HHL, but would like to work in India after that. My profile is:

Work ex - 3 yrs IT
GMAT - 720
Acads - Average
ECs - Excellent

Hi Everyone

Anybody there who got an admit to HHL MBA 2011 ???

@ApplyKum

congrats for HHL MBA offer !!!!

Well I have also received an offer from HHL ...
and you can count me in for 2011 batch

Have you finalized HHL for pursuing ur MBA ...???:drinking::drinking:

Hi KMBA

Congrats to u too:

Yeah I have decided to joing HHL this year.

So you in touch with anybody else who ll be joining this course ??

How about the visa and stuff ??

Btw whts ur name ? and what do u do ??

Regards
Aparna