Helpline for your last minute Queries :)

HI Everyone, Offtopic but i felt that this might help a few of you. Any help or queries about CAT, last day prep etc, anything under the sun, feel free to ask :smiley: I will be more than happy to help. I had no one to guide me las…

HI Everyone,

Offtopic but i felt that this might help a few of you.

Any help or queries about CAT, last day prep etc, anything under the sun, feel free to ask 😃 I will be more than happy to help. I had no one to guide me last year. I wont let that happen now to you :)

You might also reach me on my Facebook page - Karthik Addagarla | Facebook

-Karthik Addagarla
PDGM, IIM Calcutta.
CAT 2010:99.98%le.

Hi, Thanks first of all.

My mock percentiles ( CL and time) have varied between 65- 95 percentile, averaging somewhere in the late 80's most of the time. I realize that im able to solve most of the questions in both the sections under non testing conditions within the ideal time that one should devote in an exam, i.e not solving them at a leisurely pace. I think, my fundamentals are good enough, its just that i freeze up during my exams, atleast I think so. I have about 20 days to go before CAT.
How do you suggest i spend these days most effeceintly ? And if u faced the same problem, that is if you did, or if you know someone who did, any tips to overcome it ?

Hi,First of all thanx for taking ur time out for helping us...

My strengths-LR n QA
In DI m gud but cant rely on it heavily
Problem-VA...accuracy is what i was unable to maintain throughout the mock season....and to worsen my state the pattern of my mistakes was not even similar...i.e. sometime I get all rc coorect sometimes all PJ n somtimes SC..!!!
My mock percentiles(IMS Simcats) were in 99.5+ range mostly during majority period,but in my previous 2 simcats i scored 97 n 91 respectively which made me a little anxious that m i going wrong somewhere....
I also didn't register 4 any other test series as being a final year engineering student I knew that i wont have time to do a proper analysis of those mocks....!!!
D-Day-16 Nov(20 odd days left..)
Please guide me as to what i shud do these left over days to get the best out of me on that day(read D-DAY).....!!!