Help!

Hello PGs, This is my first post here. I need ur guidance reagarding few things. I was doing CA earlier but could not clear my pe2 so I left it! I never wanted to become a CA. I took it up so I had something to along with graduation. …

Hello PGs,

This is my first post here. I need ur guidance reagarding few things.

I was doing CA earlier but could not clear my pe2 so I left it! I never wanted to become a CA. I took it up so I had something to along with graduation.

Now I am thinking of doing ma MBA in HR. I am a commerce graduate and I have 3 months experience as an HR Trainee in Ernst and Young Pvt Ltd. I left the job cos I wanted to time prep up for CAT. Here is the thing, I am really weak at maths! So you all can figure my performance in CAT. I have tried and tried to improve but I still remain on square one when it comes to maths.

So I am now planning to do ma MBA from abroad.

Here are my options.

1) MDIS---University of Wales--Singapore
2)PSB---University of Newcastle--Singapore

Are dese schools good enuf to get me a placement within Singapore. I would like to settle in Far East or Mid East and I am very clear abt that. While talking to one of ma friends, I came upon the name TASMAC.

They are also offering the same course as MDIS in Pune, bangalore and London.

Which one should I select??? I want a placement in Far East and Middle East. I am very clear abt dat!

I can spare at most 13 lakhs! So if u guys have other options, please do mention dem.

I am very lost and confused!!! So pls giuide me!!! I dont think I will be able to handle another failure!!! Also, this tym a big amount of fees are involved. Its my only chance.

I cannot give GMAT!!!:unhappy: I am really really bad at Maths.

Pls take 5 minutes out ur time to help me.

Thank you!!! =)

P.S:-- I hope its ok to post this as a new thread. Sorry Mods if I goofed up!!!

the only person who can help you is.....YOU...
you are VERY confused
Though I agree that not everybody who does a particular thing is FULLY sure of it, but at least the direction shud be clear.

The only thing u r clear about is settling in Far East.
and you mentioned " you are 'thinking' of doing MBA in HR"
dude.. ur 3 months experience wont land u anywhere...
You may start working in a company in HR department for couple of years..
maybe after that u realise that "MBA is not for u"
plus an MBA without GMAT is not worth it in my opinion....
also.. every MBA would require decent quantitative skills... which u agree you lack..
suggestion: introspect a bit more