Help with interview.

Hi there, :: I have an interview coming up this saturday on 13th feb for the post of Business Operations Associate at ZS Associates. I need help with the rounds of interviews at ZS Associates. The types of questions asked and other thing…

Hi there,

I have an interview coming up this saturday on 13th feb for the post of Business Operations Associate at ZS Associates. I need help with the rounds of interviews at ZS Associates. The types of questions asked and other things related to the interview.

About me : I am 2009 graduate B.E(IT) from University of Pune with few months of work experience.Anyone who knows about the BOA profile please give a briefing. What is the carrer path ? what kind of work is done by BOA's EXACTLY (i have read the roles and responsibilities, but want to know from someone who has/is worked/ing here)?? How much do they pay for this position ??

Any details related to the above query are most welcomed. If anyone can provide with a link to download preparation material for interview, I would highly appreciate it.

Please reply ASAP.

Regards,
Starwalker.

P.S : About ZS Associates http://www.zsassociates.com/

same query here... help please

Hey,

Are you being interviewed for the BOA/GAA position ???

When do you have your interviews ??

Regards,
StarWalker

@starwalker hi how was your interview?.. i am also appearing for online test tomorrow for the same post ?
@Adi_wilwin Hey,

I was interviewed for this position almost 3 years ago and I dont know how are interviews conducted for this position at present. My immediate advice to you would be get a good grip of basic quant and some verbal skills. Also, brush up your knowledge of Data Interpretation and guess estimates from consulting case interviews.

Hope this helps. Good luck with the interview.

Regards,
StarWalker
@starwalker Ohh .... didnt see date ..

Thank mate ..